HE HAS A QUIRK?!

Deku's POV: Urgh my head I feel so tired my head hurts so much! oh goo, you're awake, Shigaraki?! Oh, you remember me? I felt an amusing anger then I looked at him dead in the eye as if I wanted to kill him I heard you were quirkless huh? I had enough and before I knew it we were teleported to a haunted room where dead bodies laid everywhere I had no idea what was going on, I-Izuku W-what is t-this?! My eyes were turned red and I felt like it was me who teleported us into this room but I was shocked to see what happened next *screams* like what the hell?! Shigaraki was screaming! Like it was his worse nightmare. p-please I'll do anything!? I calmed down and everything was back to the way it was before we got teleported to the room but my eyes were green again but before I could even think I said this, I am the new boss for the League of Villains, yes boss, good now get the other members I want to meet them, okay boss. I felt like the old me was still inside of me screaming STOP! but I couldn't the old me was stuck inside my brain but I have read about given late quirks that develop later than usual but I couldn't stop what I've started I realised I had a quirk but this quirk doesn't relate to my mother or father I was so confused but it all came together later in the story. Shigaraki's POV: guys we have a new boss! WHAT WHO?! Calm down Toga does anyone remember Izuku Midoriya? Oh you mean the quirkless boy yeah isn't he cute! Shush Toga yes the quirkless person he is the new boss turns out he did have a quirk the whole time but his quirk is really powerful! Wow, what is it? Well I'm not one hundred percent sure but he managed to teleport us to a haunted room with dead bodies all over the place! So I'm guessing nightmare it's crazy and if your not careful who knows what he would do to you?! And he wants to meet all of the members of the League. Later when meeting the League, say your names and quirks, hello I'm Toga as you already know me and my quirk is transform I can transform into someone by drinking their blood the more I drink the longer I can look identical to them! I'm Twice I can make duplicates of something as long as I have all important detail if it but I refuse to make copies of myself for personal reasons. Whatever I'm Dabi and my quirk is blue fire. I'm Shigaraki and my quirk is decay I can destroy anything I touch with 5 of my fingers but you already know this much they are all of the villains that have good quirks and the popular villains. Now I don't know what my quirk is or what I can do with it so I will need some help and then we can wait for the perfect opportunity to get revenge!