Kacchan?! I'M BACK!

The day came Good morning students we have a new student today most of you don't know him but there should be a few maybe * thinking...here's my cue* * walks in* hello my name is Izuku Midoriya...Kacchan! Long time no see Bukago's POV: *h-how I s-saw him d-die* I'm such a big fan of U A! I already know some people there's Kirishima whose quirk is gardening and there's Bukag- please just shut up and take a seat do whatever you want while I sleep just don't make to much noise. D-Deku h-how are y-you a-alive? Oh Kacchan someone found my body immediately and helped me heal back! Hey Izuku I'm Uraraka! Oh I already know that much I've seen you on TV. Wow that's so cool and how do you know Bukago? Have you guys met or something, hmm... yeah we were childhood friends until high school. Days passed then the days started turning into weeks and then months but I was gaining everyone trust and work takes time no body really knew my quirk witch was good because my quirk is very villain like and yah I think you know what would happen if they thought I was a villain me Uraraka are friends same with Kirishima but uhh... Bukago still doesn't love me he wold talk to me so guess I have no choice but to get his attention and I think I will if I'm the only one else in this school! Who she I kill first Uraraka or Kirishima hmmm... what about Uraraka she seems way too close to Kacchan and he might fall for her for being so kinda and enthusiastic but he's MINE! Maybe I should get some of her blood so Toga can sneak in too now time for the fun!