...F-Father?!

That's right and son I'm so glad you're a villain after the quirk I gave you when you were lit- WHAT?! YOU GAVE ME THIS QUIRK?! yes I had to take your quirk you were born with it wasn't the best quirk but I knew you would do this if you thought you couldn't become a hero with no quirk besides it took a while for that quirk to bloom in your blood, wow I don't know what to say the greatest villain in the world is my dad?! Wow and I'm grateful this quirk you gave me, there is one thing I want and I won't give up until I get it, well don't give up I'm sure you can use that power to get it, yes father and I was thinking... Instead of attacking U A I think we should kill them one by one but my beloved Kacchan he can live, great idea son, can't wait until they find out I'm alive urgh I have to change to my old look again, yeah but it'll be worth it, your right, we have a villain that can hack so if you need them to hack into the system I could do that, hmmm... I've got a better idea you know Yui can change people's memories so she can change theirs thinking I went missing and I was in U A and they'll let me back in if that makes sense to you, uhh...little more complicated but sure after all it's your choice!, perfect. I changed to my old look and went back to the dorms I had the spare one and then the next day came the start to my beautiful success! I couldn't wait to see Kacchan again I hope he missed me!