Meet...All For One

So my quirk is a nightmare? I can trap anyone in their worst nightmare when I get angry? Correct? Yes boss, wow I didn't know I had this kind of power, well you can do more if you learn how to control it properly, how so Shigaraki? Well from what I know if you can control your anger and focus on other emotions then you should be able to use your power with all emotions, okay I hear ya well I love the sound of this quirk and senpai will be mine! Senpai?! You sound like Toga for gods sake! Wow I kinda do LOL! Umm...there's something I want to say, boss, what is it?, there is someone you should meet the boss villain, NO WAY?! ALL FOR ONE?! I don't know how you know him but yes, when should I meet him? Well his treatment end in 5 months so maybe then if not 6 months, okay. Months passed quickly and I started to train, train and train to my limits I felt weak the more I struggled but I was so much stronger than I realised on the 5th month I managed to control my quirk so I can use it with all of my emotions and I felt like I was destined to be a villain but I couldn't find any exploration why my quirk is nightmare and I also found out that I can use my quirk to kill too! I can make their dream or nightmare into a reality so I can make someone with a quirk that can kill them they will die in real life I can also use it for torture! And All For One was so close to recovering I had to wait 3 more weeks I was so excited to finally meet the guy! He sounds AMAZING! Kacchan made it into A U! Sometimes I watch him and nobody knows there is this boy and girl who Kacchan is getting close to their names are Kirishima and Uraraka I don't like them ill kill them soon because NOBODY will take Kacchan from me! And yes I'm a yandere I just love him too much I'll do anything for him! But the day finally came to meet the man I look up to the most! Hello father are you ready to meet our boss? Oh more than ready I want to know who the lucky fella is to lead the League, alright hey boss come in now! *walks in* I-Izuku? Huh? How do you know my name? Son you don't remember me? F-Father?!