Back In Bed

Liked by Alice?!, prongs

Liked by Alice?!, prongs.potter and Marmalade_Mccheese.

Dorky.ass- Lily is safe and soundlessly sleeping. She'll recover fully in a few days! I know everyone is worried sick and wants to meet her but everyone cant be her BFF and  let in.

tagged- Lil'Lily

Alice?!: Best wishes to lily!

lupin.lupout: I hope she's alright.

franklylong: Thanks for the update! Really Appreciate it. hope she well

Pete_grew: Our Lily is strong!

siriuslyhot: Am I the only one who is surprised prongs didn't comment. I hope she wakes up soon!

Alice: Nope.

marmalade_mccheese: James is inside with us and is too busy sulking.

Alice?!: Wait HE GETS TO BE INSIDE AND I DONT?! NOT FAIR.

prongs.potter: Jeez, my bad. My bad that I had pled my way in. my bad her arch-enemy is depressed, my bad that I care. MY BAD THAT SHE'S FUCKING HURT.

marmalade_mccheese: He is in a bad mood...

siriuslyhot: He us in stage four! THAT'S NOT GOOD!

Alice?!: ?

lupin.lupout: When prongs get sulky because of Lily he has 6 STAGES. He's in stage four if lily doesn't wake up soon,  HE WILL ENTER STAGE FIVEE AND  WILL FINISH BOTH OF YOU!

dorky.ass: Am i supposed to b scared cuz I am shaking.

Lil'Lily: HI! HOW ARE YOU?! I AM GREAT THANK YOU! I AM LILY EVANS, SAVIOUR OF HUMANITY!!! OOOHH, A POST ABOUT ME, YA- WHY ARE THERE CREEPOS STANDING AROUND MY BED?! OH HELLO MARLENE, DORCAS, MUM, DAD, JAMes...

------

A/N: I know- I know  I haven't posted in a while and the chapter is short and I AM SORRY I have just been busy with shit and judging tons of writing contests. But be more grateful. 

GUYZ START VOTING. I KNOW HALF OF YOU DON'T VOTE BUT PLEASE DO! GIVE THIS GIRL MOTIVATION.Ooohh, And if you are voting it would only be appropriate if you comment.