[Chapter 7]

"Argh- oh. Sorry, Gen" he realized.

Gen turned his eyes towards him and then swallowed all of it before slightly shaking his head.
"Why are you even apologizing, Senku-chan" he smiled. "You can do whatever you want with me.. always" he finished, slightly blushing while avoiding eye contact.

Senku got flustered at his words, and even though they were words that Gen would obviously say in that kind of situation, he was still surprised. It turned him on even more than before so he decided that it was the moment to take the lead. He got up and pushed Gen onto the floor once again. "I will take care of it from now on, Gen" he whispered into his now red ear.

Gen looked up at him in shock, his face reddening with every passing second.
"You're always full of surprises, my dear Senku-chan~. I planned on taking the lead, but I guess now..."

"Don't be so surprised. I might be 17-"

"Or 3717" Gen interrupted chuckling.

Senku stared at him unimpressed for a moment before showing a surrendering smirk on his face "...or 3717" he sighed "-but I do know how it works".

"Of course you do~ Let's see how this goes, Senku-chan" he said with a jolly and hopeful tone.

To be continued..