[Chapter 9]

*Smut warning*

A moment later, Senku opened Gen's legs wide enough for him to be able to see everything. He then gazed at Gen's dick, which was already hard from excitement. He could already see a bit of precum coming out. He smirked and then began touching it.

"S-senku-chaan~"

A few seconds later Gen's semen was already all over his hand.

"That was fast" Senku said with his usual stern expression on.

"..." Gen lightly blushed while looking away.

Senku looked at him curiously.

"What?" Gen paused while staring at Senku's still stern face.

Senku suddenly grabbed Gen by his legs and pulled him even more, his lower back laying on Senku's thighs and only his slender neck as support on the floor.

"You enjoyed it so much you came just in a few seconds?" he said while slowly glazing over Gen's now sensitive dick with his hand and making eye contact. It was clear to Gen that his ego was slowly but surely growing.

"Let's see how long you can hold it when I top you" Gen finally challenged him.

Senku carried on with caressing his hole with his cold fingers. He throughly licked one and slowly inserted it in. "That will be a problem for later, unless you end up liking this too much"

Gen shuddered and quickly grabbed the sheet underneath him in pleasure as Senku's first finger started moving inside him.

To be continued...