Prologue

Hello everybody! The wait is now over as I rewrite my first fanfic "Mara and her demonic beasts" there are going to be some major changes to the plot. However, so far I'm really enjoying the way it's turning out to become. I can't wait for you guys to read this rewrite all the way through and it's potential. So go ahead, enjoy and have a great day.

P.S: This is still my first book published, regardless if it's a rewrite so just keep that in mind if there are any errors.  

It was just a normal day outside, until the sky turned as dark as night and daylight turned to red blood moonlight. Many people thought this was just another eclipse, but this was no ordinary eclipse, this is the eclipse of a death plague. The first sign was when they saw four bright red streams of light in the distance. Second sign is people turning into beasts. Then the third sign, the plague will spread if either a. The person gets killed by a beast or b. When the person comes into close contact and gets bitten by a beast, that person becomes a beast too.

Normally, people will have to find a safe place to hide but luckily there are certain people to protect those in need. They are called... Slayers. Slayers fight beasts with their mighty magic weapon in action and slay em till there's no trace. However, there's a certain clan above all slayers, they are the celestial exorcist clan, or for short the celestials. Why are they so special? You may ask, it's because they have a special power called purification.

With their help, slayers and celestials brought peace to Earth and its inhabitants, until one fateful night. On a night of two red moons just like long ago, a ravenous demon with a strong taste for flesh and her army savagely destroyed many homes and killed innocent lives. They could have destroyed a whole village, maybe even a country for all they cared but even with the slayers and celestial's combined power, they could not stop them. As they looked around the ruckage of bloodshed and fire they thought this might be the end, but two celestials rose up to the burning challenge.

The two dashed to the front, the demon called it's minions to attack as she prepared her final strike. Blow after blow they went on but even for the two of them, she was too strong. In order for this demon to not go savage again, they used up all of their power into sealing the beast within a child. It was definitely a tough battle and certainly not the last but the two of them brought peace to the world for a long while.

Now fifteen years later, peace to the land still reigned but a new fate begins for a certain young girl with a stubborn attitude and an outcast begins.