Chapter 13 - Myths are lies

The night she returned back to her home made her think, what went wrong? Isaiah was acting suspicious and she can smell a liar when she sees one.

     I just want you to know... I like BL

     If that doesn't smell like manure times ten then what is wrong with life?!

Mara didn't say anything as she trudged back to her fancy room with her non-fancy dress (changed back to her normal clothes during the carriage ride) and collapsed face first onto her bed. She groaned and beat her pillow like dough. Mara hates the fact that the whole night seemed like she was monkey in the middle and all three boys started attacking her with affection. She was so vulnerable, so dependent, her mind was mushed to scrambled eggs.

It won't happen again.

"What are you doing?" Flara asked weakly.

Mara moaned beneath the pillow.

"Oh guessing games! You're hyperventilating? Playing the sighing game? No, you're tired!" Lightning tried to guess.

Aqua sealed her lips with one touch, "I think she's upset Light."

Flame scuffed a breath, "I'll say, that idiot of a blonde locked us up in his room and Bell kept on geeking out about anime." The more she talked, the more her hair literally turned into flames and her dragon claws sharpened.

Aqua raised a rainfall of water on top of Flara setting her hair on steam. "Will you just shut your mouth for one second." She said annoyed, "Besides were not talking about our problems. We're talking about hers" she flipped her light blue hair in Mara's direction.

Mara lifted her head off the pillow and rested on her chin. She didn't face them and muttered, "I think I just need to clear my head."

They all cocked their heads. She didn't see it, but she didn't have to see to know, she felt it.
She crawled her way to the blankets and curled herself into a ball. Turning off the light, resting on pillows and closing her eyes, her thoughts began to circle like a toy train.

     It was another day at Babyls school for demons as the gang was at the misfit classroom, choosing electives.

"I can't decide" Iruma said with his hand on his chin, "what about you Mara-chan?" He looked over when she didn't answer and saw her head cocked to the side, eyes closed. He was going to wake her up but he didn't want to bother her. After all, she looked cute when she was sleeping. He noticed she shivered a little bit and started to unbutton his school uniform coat. Then, very carefully, wrapped his coat around her body and rubbed her back to make sure it stayed. He gave a warm smile and looked back at his paper. He wanted to make sure the elective he chooses won't give himself even more attention so he had to choose wisely. Although it proved to be difficult, one caught his eye out of all the other dangerous ones.

Asmodeus peered over and noticed what he was circling, "Classroom lectures?" he asked.

Iruma nodded, "Yeah. All you have to do is sit in a classroom and listen to lectures right?"

He blinked, considered the thought, then smiled, "Well, if that's what Iruma-sama wants to do then I will happily accompany him." he circled the elective as well, "What about you Clara?"

Clara squealed and accidently shifted her paper towards them with her hand. Iruma picked it up as she gulped down for dear life. She tried to get it back from them but Asmodeus took it from Iruma's hands and turned ghost pale. The whole class listened in and was shocked to see what Clara picked. He gave the paper back to Iruma and was as paler than paper.