chapter 5 - familiars summoned! Try to survive!

"Where do you think you're going?" Kalego asked with a cold stare.

"Mara..." Isaiah gasped widening his eyes.

"Explain yourself!" Followed by a demanding feminine voice.

"I can explain!" She panicked but she knew no matter what excuse she creates it will just be useless.

"You will do a lot more than explaining once class is over" He held his cold gaze while keeping his temper then looked behind. "Lady light hope and Isaiah I want all of you to be at the chair demons office once this is all over to discuss this matter" He said and they both nodded.

"You don't have to tell me twice" She said as she sass walked her way out but Mara gave a glare before she left but didn't notice.

"Isaiah you're coming with me" He said and grabbed Isaiah by the head before he could leave too.

After the whole incident happened, Kalego tied Mara and Isaiah into the same rope as the others.

"Why am I also being tied up?! I did nothing wrong!" He shouted, squirming his body like a worm in the tight space.

"Well life isn't fair, now is it?" Kalego remarked with a plain face which made Isaiah's jaw drop to the floor. At first, she thought he was scary but maybe he's not so bad after all. She smirked slightly which made his teeth grind. They were coming close to a door as Kalego banged it open which made everyone in the room jump, "Silence" he said and everybody obeyed.

He moved us to the center of the room where a giant summoning circle was and the magic rope untied itself out. "Take a good luck, this is what happens when you are a piece of garbage in my eyes and why?" He teleported from the door to where they were and curved his body in front of Mara and Iruma's faces. "Well, if there are pieces of garbage that borrow his grandfather's authority to chant a vulgar incantation, and even causes an uproar on the same day, then they will be punished immediately." His purple eyes glowed with fury and all Iruma could do is stare with cold sweat and not make a move.

Then he moved toward Mara's gaze. "Or if there's garbage that decides to either attack a teacher or even the chair demon for that matter on the day of orientation within minutes, they will be punished immediately." He clenched the newspaper in his hand, curved his body straight and gazed upon the other students. "Those who perform poorly will be expelled as well. My name is Naberius Kalego your inspector for today's activity and if any of you have the balls to partake in anything stupid to this level then..." He closed his eyes then he opened them, "You will all suffer!" Everybody gasped. His aura was rising and those eyes, it was like staring into a wild beast, even though she couldn't see it herself the aura did not lie. She took back everything she said about him before, he is just scary.

After a few moments of silence he finally cooled off his temper and walked to the other side of the room. Everyone sighed with relief.

"Guess he isn't famous for being scary and strict for nothing" Asmodeus said breaking off the tension, "If you want I could attack if you order me!"

"No you can't! I won't give you that kind of order!" Iruma exclaimed with worry while Azz looked like he really wanted to attack the teacher for making them scared.

"Say what happened between you and sensei earlier?" Iruma asked as everybody was intrigued to hear except Isaiah who was in the sidelines. She gazed at him then back at them, if she were to tell them to truth in front of him then she would be in deeper trouble then before.

"Let's just say... it ain't pretty and it's so bad that I have to go to the chair demons office to clear up this whole misunderstanding." She rubbed the back of her head.