The New Guy

Edited

I have lost my way
I had lost my voice
When words fail, music speaks
                                          By: ?
F/n POV
I washed the blood off my hands. I could hear the group coming back. I walked out to see Leone holding a brown head boy. It looked like she was showing him around. Akame was at a fire cooking while Leone was was with the boy.

"Leone who is the kid?" I asked. She gave me a cold glare "why do you care?" She said

I didn't get mad because I knew I deserved it "whatever is the boss back?" I asked but she ignored me.

A while later everyone was gathered and the boss was there I guess because of the new kid. It doesn't matter I'm leaving anyway. "Boss I want to leave" I said before they could talk anymore.

"F/n you know I can't let you leave alive" she said but I need to go. "And you know I won't do anything. I want the capital gone just as much as you" I said.

"I'm sorry but you either have to die or kill us to escape." The boss said everyone was starting at me. I wanted to look at Lubbock but I knew I couldn't.

"If that's how it's supposed to be" I said readying my sword. Everyone was getting ready to fight. "F/n don't do this!" Lubbock said

I didn't listen as I put my sword back. "Y'all ever wondered why the capital wants me alive?" My eyes turn black with red slits. Black energy comes from me like a mist.

"You have a Imperial guard?!" The boss screamed "no I wish that was the case but no." I said "f/n please don't do this please you can't take them down alone!" Lubbock said

I thought for a second he is right. "Fine" is all I said.  "F/N TELL ME WHAT THAT WAS!" The boss screamed. "I don't know" is all I said but it was a lie.

"Your lying f/n I don't want to have to do anything unnecessary." She said calming down a little. I chuckled "nether do I. If I can't leave then let me have more jobs at least I'm tired of sitting and doing nothing." She nodded her head.

After that I went out to the river to take a bath. I made sure I was alone then got undress. My skin was scarred  and burned. All you could see was scars from torcher. I've been through a lot and I will never forget that.

I was almost finished when I heard Sheele, Akame, Mine, and Leone. I freaked out and hid under water. I don't know what happened but needed air. If I don't I'll pass out and it will be worse then them knowing I was here.

I went up for air except only my head I hid the rest of my body. Everyone went into attack mode. "F/n?!" What are you here for? And why were you under water for so long?" Sheele asked. "It doesn't matter can you please turn around?" I asked hopefully.

Leone looked pissed "why should we? Do you have something to hide?!" She was still upset about before. "No I just don't like people looking at me naked" I said quickly.

My chest was getting tight and my head was spinning. I need to leave and calm down before Im freak out. I think it's a panicked attack "Maybe we should listen to her" Akame said. Sometimes you have to love akame. She has always been kind even though she is cold.

Leone looked mad "no she acts like such a prick I'm done listening to her! I want to know what she is hiding!" "Same!" Said Mine I was starting to freak out. "Shut the hell up! You damn bitch! You think your so good?! I'm done with this!" I screamed at her.

It's the first time I showed any emotions to them. They were shocked to say the least. I got up and they looked at my body. "W-what happened to you?" Asked Sheele but I didn't answer I just left.

I'm done I don't care if I have to die I'm leaving. I got on most of my clothes but not my jacket and I ran into the boys practicing. They looked at my arms in confusion and worry. I sent them a death glare.

Lubbock's POV.
We were training when f/n came out without her jacket on. Her arms had scars and a mark burned into her skin.

 Her arms had scars and a mark burned into her skin

She had carvings in her arm. I could read a few like
'monster'
'murder'
'whore'
What happened to her? I need to go after her