the end

Edited

There are monsters who act like people and people who act like monsters
By?

This is the last chapter and there is a ⚠️trigger warning⚠️ in it. Remember before you read. I love you and so does other people. Please stay safe💖
I pushed the family out the way. I used my smoke to make a hard material to catch it with. The family looked at me as if they saw me in a new light. I did this until I saw the imperial guard go down. Tatsumi was stoping it before it hit the people. I knew it wouldn't stop In time.

I used my mist to make I wall and protect us. Unfortunately tatsumi was in the middle of it. He got crushed! There was ice formed around the robot and I caught a glimpse of akame beside tatsumis dead body.

This was my fault! They died because of me! The demons came back. People backed away from me out of fear. "I'm done running!" I screamed. I finally accept the monster inside.

If everyone wants to be scared I'll show them why. I jumped over the ice wall to see akame badly hurt. She used her trump card. "Esdeath!" I screamed. She looked at me.

Her face became fear. "What is this?!" She said. "You can't remember the tests. You always called me a monster well welcome to my world." I said. I let her hear the screams that make you go crazy. The pain that comes with it. "You want power Esdeath? You want war?! Will here it is. The war that goes on in your mind. The pain that comes through everything. Everything I felt you feel! So tell me do you  love it?" I asked.

I could feel her fighting back. "You won't win!" She screamed. "Yes I will and now we both will get to be finished." I said with a sad smile. "Still aren't the best at smiling" Esdeath said.

I snapped her neck. It was over all of it. I went over to akame and helped her up knowing I won't have a lot of time left. "You ok akame?" I asked. She nodded

"You your eyes they are bleeding!" She said worried. "I'm dieing I won't have long." I said. Feeling my body going numb. "I'm sorry I didn't help!" She said tears ran down her face.

"It's ok it will be for the best. At least I won't get those glares anymore. Those voices I hear every night." I said laughing. "But still you shouldn't have to die we can help you." She said.

"I'm sorry but I don't have a choice. I never wanted to be alone feared or hated. I wish I could have saved your friends. I would have died for any of them."  I said. "It's not your fault. I'm sorry we ignored you. I'm sorry I couldn't help you." She said crying.

All i could do was lay on the ground. I watched the beautiful blue sky. The clouds. I'm sorry lubbock. I failed at your last wish but at least I can see you. I love you so much. I'll see you vary soon. "Say goodbye to the boss for me." I asked Akame she nodded.

Everything went dark. It was cold and lonely. Suddenly a bright light came. So warm and bright. I saw a green haired man coming out. His hand was out twords me. I took it cautiously. I felt everything brighten around me. I leaned in "I love you f/n" lubbock said. "I'm sorry I didn't keep your last wish." I said looking ashamed. "It's ok you tried. I love you so much." He said. "I love you to." I said back and we kissed.

We broke apart and I looked around. "F/n!" I heard tatsumi. I saw everyone who died. We all hugged and smiled. We finally walked away into the bright light together. I was finally happy. I wish kinda wished we were alive. I wish we would have lived a little longer or different so we could become friends. Unfortunately life isn't fair. I learned that from a young age. Now look at me. Once alone now I have a lover and friends. That's all I ever wanted.

                          The end