REALLY

Edited

I felt so much that now
I can't feel at all
           By: ?
F/n POV
It was the next mission (I can't remember if lubbock was in it so I'm going to say he wasn't) but they didn't let me or lubbock go. We were ALONE!

Since it was just me and lubbock I thought he's already seen my scars and it's hot out so I'm not wearing a jacket.
This except with long pants.

After a while I got really hungry

After a while I got really hungry. I went to the lake to hunt and caught a bare. I went to cook it over the fire when I heard something in the grass.

I slowly got up and walked away like to grab something. I hid behind a bolder. I can see lubbock coming out of the grass.

I then jump on him from behind.
We both fell over. For some reason there was a hill so we started to roll. As instinct he grabbed me and pulled me in to his chest. How is he was so warm? We finally made it to the bottom. He was on top with his legs on each side of me. "H-hi f/n you look different." He said but I knew he was avoiding the real question.

"Why were you trying to take the food?" I asked calmly. "I was hungry and akame wasn't here to make anything" he said still on top of me.

"So you didn't ask?" I said not really caring. "Sorry f/n" he said looking down but down was my boobs. He started to freak out realizing the situation. He went to get up but slipped and fell on me.

Now I know what your thinking he fell on my boobs or he accidentally kissed me but no this is not anime (not for you at least) he fell into the dirt right beside my head.

"Come on let's go get some food" I said getting up. We walked back to the fire and eat.

It was quite till lubbock said something "f/n may I ask were you got those scars." I didn't want anyone to know what I did. It's wierd "No" I answered "but why you said one day!" I sighed "that means never lubbock." He nodded "was I ever your friend?" He said with tears.

I stopped I want to have friends but I don't deserve it. "I'm sorry lubbock but I can't have friends" he looked shocked "WHY?!" I was about to say it's nothing but the group came back. I quickly put on my jacket so my scars were covered.

Tatsumi had Bulats sword. "Where's bulat?" Asked lubbock. I knew the answer "he is dead" tatsumi said with tears. I could see lubbock trying his hardest not to cry.

Min looked at me "you look calm f/n. Why is that?" I looked at min "I don't know. Guess I didn't know him enough to cry?" I said calmly. I feel bad that he died. I mean I knew him but not that well. Why do the nicest people have to be the ones who get hurt the most.

"Do you not care for him?! Are you willing to let all of us die and not even shed a tear?!" She screamed "I've had enough of you crap! You don't care for us you never have! We took you in and you don't even bat a eye for or deaths!" She said