3

Maya
Do you think a girl could love two people at the same time?

Lucas
... you are aware it's Lucas right?

Maya
Yes, I am.

Maya
I need a strangers opinion.

Lucas
I'm no stranger?

Maya
I only know your name and your favourite movie, I don't know where you're from or how old you are so yes...

Maya
You're a stranger huckleberry.

Lucas
Huckleberry?

Maya
It's my word for stranger, as of now.

Lucas
Okay... but my favourite movie isn't the Addams Family, it's just a classic!

Maya
Whatever you say.

Maya
But to answer my question...?

Lucas is typing...

Lucas
It depends on the situation.

Maya
How so?

Lucas
Tell me more about this girl, and the people she 'loves'

Maya
That's personal dude

Lucas
Oh I'm sorry...

Lucas
It's just I can't give advice on a situation I'm not fully aware of.

Maya
Oh... well, I'll give you a brief description.

Maya
This girl I know, one of my friends, she's been in love with someone since the first grade. He's a massive geek but he's always cared and respected her. They were never together because they could never admit their feelings for one another. So they've been friends for years.

Maya
But since we went into 7th grade, she met this other boy who was sorta edgy and completely different from the other. My friend dated him for a while and the other boy got jealous and told her how he felt.

Maya
And now she's in a situation where she has to choose between them both and she can't figure out who she loves fully and who she loves the idea of.

Lucas is typing...

Lucas
Dang.

Lucas
She's in a pickle...

Maya
You don't say...

Lucas
Well I love how the first guy admitted his feelings, it proves that he really loves her and that he wants the best for her.

Lucas
But if she didn't feel the same, he should step back. But...

Lucas
I don't think it's possible to be in love with two people. You have find that love once.

Lucas
She has to make it count.
read at 5:57pm