chapter 12

I want to give a shout out to thick-anna19

I also want to give an apology for being so late in the update. Like I said before I have been traveling this summer. I'm  finally settled back home. So I'm ready to finish this book for everyone. 😁

You keika

Rakugestu?

Yes what is it?

Am I really just supposed to be happy for him?

Thats if he doesnt end up returning your feelings.

That hurts.

I know it does. By the way I forgot to tell you something important when I first got here. (Hahaha)

What is it?

(Hahaha) Shouken is still alive or well came back from the dead. It was his doing.

What?!?! How could  you forget to tell me something that important?!

(Hahaha) slipped my mind.

Slipped your mind?! Are you serious?! Thats irresponsible of you! And you were a youmeishi?!

Was. You mustve forgotten I succumbed to evil part that was within me.

Oh.

(Hahaha) Come. Your no where near ready enough to take Sekijin on by yourself.

Well I thought I was pretty good.

(Hahaha) You can't even finish that youma off.

Shut up!

(Hahaha) Come.

Before I knew it I was following him outside past the youma training grounds.  We went past the mountain till we were a little ways into the woods.

Ok so now I want you to encase yourself in your own spiritual power.

Ok
I responded closing my eyes and visualizing a green glow around my body.

Now to me its too thin. Spread it out across your skin and tighten it. This won't make you invisible to spiritualists but it will hide you from youma.

Ok.
I imagined I was stretching the green light around me thinning it out to encase myself.

Damn. Its hard.

To low level spiritualists like yourself it will be.

Shut up. I'm very competent enough to protect him and finish this.

(Hahaha) Are you sure?

Of course!

(Hahaha) Well then continue.

I didnt answer just closed my eyes and tried again. I believe it took me 3 hours before I got the hang of it.

But right as he was going to teach me to thicken it I was summoned.

Once again I awoke on the floor of Tanmoku Ki's bedroom.

"Hello Keika. Sorry to bother you but where have you been? I was starting to get worried." Tanmoku Ki mumbled softly.