Keisha

"Sincere Come Here Real Quick" I Yelled. "Wassup Ugly" Sincere Said. "Why Do You Have All These Bitches Numbers In Ya Phone And All These Damn Have Naked Picture , You Really Want Me To Fuck You Up And These Bitches Huh" I Said Throwing his phone at him. "Man Go Head With All That Shit , I Don't Care About Them Bitches All I Want Is You. Yea I Fucked Up But I Wanna Be With You Why Can't You See That"Sincere Said Trying To Hold My Hand But I Kept Pulling Away. "Bae Listen I want You To Be My Wife One Day I Want You To Have My Child Ever Since The Miscarriage We Haven't Been The Same" Sin Said Making Me Have A Flashback Of The Miscarriage.

***************FLASHBACK*********

"I'm So Tired Of Cleaning Up After This Shit He Always Leave This House A Fucking Mess , I'm Not His Damn Maid" I Said Out Loud As I Was Walking Up The Steps Carrying Sincere Clothes. I Didn't Notice A Piece Of Sin Clothes Was Hanging And I Step On It And Fell Down The Steps Hitting My Stomach On Almost Every Step. I Was 5 Months Pregnant I Just Found Out I Was Having A Girl Her Name Was Gonna Be Sy'aan. Once I Hit The Bottom Step All I Could Feel Was Pain In my Stomach And When I Looked Down All I Saw Blood , I Called Sin And He Rush Me To The hospital. When I Got There They Told Me I Was Having A Miscarriage. I Knew My Life Wasn't Going To Be The Same After That Day.

*********FLASHBACK OVER*********

"Keisha Keisha Keisha" Sin Was Yelling Snapping Me Out The Flashback I Was Having. "Yea I Hear You"I Said "Was You Just Thinking About That Day?" Sin Questioned "Yea" I Said With Tears Coming Down My Face As I Looked Down. But I Wasn't Looking Down Cause I Was Sad I Was Looking At My Stomach And How I Was Pregnant Again But Wasn't Sure If I Was Gonna Tell Sin cause All The Bs He Been Putting Me Thru And How I Was Scared Of Having A Miscarriage Again. "Bae It's okay, One Day We'll Have Another One Its Not Gonna Replace Sy'aan But It Would Make Things Easier" Sin Said kissing Me On The Forehead.