Chapter 3.

I pull up to the school and as soon as I hit the side walk the late bell rings. I dont even care to hurry.

I walk to my first hour But Its not even like walking.It's more like floating. A panicy thing still going of inside of me. My heart feels so quezy. I dont even know how my feet are moving but they are. I trust they'll make it. 

I arrive at first hour Immediatly my thoughts are broken up upon my teachers fat fxxking mouth. 

She's going off about something like how rude it is to show up late and why I cant arrive at the same time as everyone else. I can barely catch that though because my mind is split between reality and the darkness of deaths door. I turn around and head to the office. I recieve my late pass and brought it to my teacher.  

She gave me some kind of a glare I didnt even care to notice either. Theres gunna be no better satifaction when she sees that This will be the very last time that I ever walk through that door. I hope she blames herself for my death. Because shes been a real bitch to me this entire year.  

She lecturing about something boring as hell and then tells us to take out 3 sheets of paper and summarize the lesson. I pull out my folder and just set it on my desk. I dont even open it. It just lays there. And all I do the remainder of the period is stare at it. My hands are shaky and I feel so sick.

I keep picturing my death in my head. And deciding who will miss me and who wont. Its unforchanet because I have 2 friends that actually care about me and one of then is already frusterated enough with that fact that I keep cutting.