•1•

Monday August 1st

August

"Hey August. How are you this morning?" Autumn's mama Alicia greeted as she opened the door letting me in.

"I'm doin fine Ms.Alicia how ya morin' been" I asked

"Good thank you for asking. Go head and check and see if Autumn is ready. Breakfast will be ready when y'all come down" she said walking into the kitchen.

I made my way up the stairway  heading to Autumn's bedroom. I twist the nob opening her door and stepping in to see Autumn standing in front of her closet in her bra and panties.

"Guh put ya damn clothes on" I said making her jump.

"August! Knock next time sheesh" she hollered towards me while I sat on her bed.

"Have I ever knocked before?" I asked her while she mugged me with her arms crossed making her titties sit up.

"No" she grumbled turning around pulling out some black ripped jeans. I bit my lip as I watched her jumped and wiggle to get into her pants.

"Then why would I start now?" I asked pulling my phone out waiting for her to finish getting dressed.

"How does this look" she asked turning around to show me her outfit.

"Ya look good" I told her truthfully

"Ya look good" I told her truthfully. "You finished na" I asked getting impatient. She always take the damn longest to get ready.

"Ugh yes lets go" she rolled her eyes walking in front of me. I extended my hand back to slap her ass and then watched it jiggle from the impact.

"OWW! You asshole" she turn back to hit me back but I jumped back.

"Quit rollin ya eyes at me den" I said following her down the steps.

"Moring Mama" Autum said fixing her food while I did the same.

"Good Morning sweetie" she replied setting her plate down in the sink.

"Okay I'll see you guys later. Have a good first day at school you two" she said kissing mine and Autumn's cheek.

"Bye" me and Autumn replied as we finished up our food. Cleaning up after ourselves we made our way to my car to head to school.

"Wait Aug take my picture" Autumn said shoving her phone in my hand.

"Man Autumn I'm only taking a few" I said snapping pictures this process could take up to an hour if I didn't stop.

"Okay hea I'm done" I told her giving her phone back as we got in to my car.

"Oouuu thank you best friend!" She said looking at the pictures excitingly.