•3•

Friday August 5th

August

It was finally Friday the end of the week. Which I kinda dreaded cause Friday through Sunday I had to work. I mean it was better than nothing I get paid a good amount to clean offices. Basically a damn janitor but it was only from 3 to 6 so on Friday I would leave straight from school to there. But it also conflicted with the time I spent with Autumn. She work from Tuesday to Friday so Fridays we don't really see each other even tho we see each other damn near everyday.

I've been thinking about doing something special for her. I wanna let her know that I'm feeling her in a different way I just pray she feels the same way. I made my way to the mall to see Autumn before I went home.

"Helluh" I answered my ringing phone as I pulled up to the mall.

"Whatchu doin boy" my pops said over the phone

"I'm headed to da mall whatchu up to old man"

"In between meetings I'm just checkin in on ya. I should be back inna few mo days"

"Das cool pops but I got sum ta ask ya real quick gotta few seconds ta spare?"

"Yea whatchu need?" he asked

"So um I'm tryna do sum special fa somebody but ion know what to do"

"Is this person somebody special?"

"Yea she special"

"Well think about da things she likes to do. Do that for ha and take ha out to eat. What gurl don't like to eat?" He chuckled

"Ight pops thanks" I chuckled with him

"Ya welcome son I luhh you see ya lata"

"Luhh ya too" I hung up getting out my car. I walked through the mall making my way to the place she worked at. I walked in looking around for her.

"Hey how can I help you handsome" some chick said looking up at me.

"Uh I'm looking fa Autumn" I told her

"Oh. She's over there restocking that table" she rolled her eyes pointing to the table. I just walked away from the broad. I walked behind Autumn squeezing her ass cheek making her turn around quick getting ready to cuss me out until she seen it was me.

"Don't do that August I was finna slap the shit out of you" she said giving me a quick hug.

"Gurl das all ya gon give after a nigga drove all this way to see ya" I said pulling her back to me.

"Well what were you expecting?" She asked looking up at me. I poked my lips out tapping them with my finger. She stood on her tippy toes pulling my shoulders down a bit so she could give me a kiss.

"Mhm das how you greet a nigga" I said wiping her lip gloss off my lips.

"Let me finish this then I can take my break" she said as she went to putting the panties on the table.

"I think ya ass a look good in dem" I told her picking up the peach color panties.

"August" she giggled snatching them from my hand and putting them back on the table. She went and told the broad that was in my face when I came in that she was taking her break. 

"What is wrong with you today" she asked me as I grabbed her hand heading to the food court.

"Whatchu talking bout beybeh" I asked as we stood in the line for Chick-fil-a.

"Your being very affectionate today I guess" she smiled

"I just missed ya dats all" I told her wrapping my arm around her shoulder.