•2•

Autumn

"Can you maybe come over I need help with something." I said biting my lip nervously

"Uhhh yea I'll be dea inna second" he said getting up.

Considering he only lived down the block it didn't take him long to get here.

"Watchu need help wit" he asked setting his keys on the dressing while making his way toward me. He sat on my bed next to me. I crawled in his lap straddling him. I'm pretty sure he could see the lust in my eyes. I took his hand and placed it in between my legs.

"Whatchu want me to do Beybeh?" He asked smirking feeling the wetness my panties held.

" I want you to play with it" I said biting my lip while batting my eyelashes while looking at him.

"You want meh to play wit it" he asked pushing my panties to the side gently rubbing my clit.

He pulled me into a kiss while rubbing my clit a little faster. He licked and sucked on my tongue making my pussy even wetter. He stuck one of his fingers inside of me making me rock my hips to the movement of his hand.

"Mhmm" I moaned as I felt him rise in his pants but I continued to rock my hips on his finger and his erection.

"Can ya take another finger beybeh" August asked and I nodded yes feeling him stick another finger in me making the pleasure increase.

"Ughh A-August it feels good" I moaned throwing my head back as he began to rub his thumb on my clit while he fingered me with two fingers.

"Ahh Aug August I'm finna cum" I groaned as I put my head into his neck. He begins to pick up his pace thrusting his fingers faster I felt my legs trembling as held tighter on his neck.

"Let it go mamas cum fa me" he said softly his voice making my pussy clench tight on his long fingers.

"Ahh mhmmmm" my moan was muffled by his lips he continued to slowly pump his fingers letting me ride out my orgasm. My legs slightly shook as he slowly pulled out his cum covered fingers. He immediately stuck his fingers in his mouth licking my cum off them. I laid my head on his shoulder trying to control my breathing.

I sat up still feeling his bulge under me. I got out of his lap and grabbed his hand leading him to the shower with me. We undress and stood under the water.

August jerked his hand up and down his dick as he looked at my naked body. I kissed his lips sucking on his bottom lip as I used on of my hands to take over for him. I used my other hand to massage his balls while I sucked on his tongue.

He leaned his back on the shower wall as his dick started to throb and I felt his balls tighten I knew he was about to cum so I focused my hand more on his tip while I continue to massage his balls.

"Uhh shit Autumn" he groans as I move my hand faster on his tip now leaving kisses on his neck and chest.

"Autumn I'm bout ta bust" he moaned

"Cum for me daddy" I said softly which sent him over the edge as his cum began shooting out onto my thigh.

"Ugghhh shitttttt Autumn" he damn near whined as I kept stroking his now sensitive tip. I tried to keep stroking but he grabbed my wrist and kissed me.