Prologue

Sometimes my mind is full of unnecessary shit. Sometimes I wish I could escape my own thoughts and enter this novel aura of nothingness - where my Cold Wars don't exist and I'm free of my mental prison.  (That was supposed to be deep if you didn't catch it.) Sadly, you're only born with one head, one brain, and one mind to carry your own internal existence. I call it the myriad.

Anyway, my name is Jisung. Remember that because I won't tell you twice.

This is the story of one of the best, yet darkest times of my teenage life. So...I hope you don't enjoy it too much, considering the following traumatic events include horrible nicknames, ironic characters, and my mother (not traumatic), the real hero of this journey. This probably sounds like a ton of confusing bull, but you'll understand it all by the end of it.

And I mean the very very end. If you don't finish to the ending of my story, I'm just gonna let you know that you're gonna live the rest of your life missing out on the greatest piece of autobiographical history of all time. So I hope you stick around for the ride.

That's enough talking for me. I'll now be handing the pen to my amazing co-writer and partner  through 'She Was Happy'.

P.S. I promise we have no intimate relations. She is happily together with my best friend, Chenle.

- P. J. aka ANDY PWARK

-

Dearest reader,

I hope this short story finds you well and that you enjoy what Jisung and I have put together for you all. Before we dive in together, I would like to leave you all with some disclaimers:

This story is NOT a romance, period. While Jisung and I had agreed to share with you some of his cute or heartwarming experiences (fluff), he requested that we make it clear that there was no romance or serious relationships involved. This story is very lighthearted, short and sweet if I must say. But I hope with time, Jisung and I can work on a piece that covers his current situation prior to this one.

Though Jisung is currently much older now, this story takes place when he is in his last year of highschool, so he will be about 17/18 in this time period, not his current age.

We have purposely decided to leave some details vague in protection of some certain people and to also allow creative imagination of the readers for the visuals of the main characters.

The settings and locations mentioned in the story are also fictionally named or detailed for the purpose of privacy concerns and creative opportunity.

With that, I hope you enjoy reading about Mr. Jisung's life and stay tuned for weekly updates.

Sincerely,
chenjicozyg ♡