Chapter Twenty Four.

I wanna be involved in your games..

I was sat on the sofa with Sam and Mitchell, Jordan and Warren were on the opposite sofa and the theme music for Captain America was playing in the background. I look down at my phone and scroll over Instagram, looking at photos from people I hadn't spoken to in years, looking at my photos that I had posted years ago, looking over how happy me and Louie used to be, what we used to be like. "Why don't you just delete them" Mitchell states bluntly. I had nothing against Mitchell but in the time of knowing him he either said the wrong things at the wrong time, or just felt like he had no emotion to give. I think I had seen him smile once in the time of knowing him. I look at him with sheepish eyes as Sam replies to him. "Because it's still apart of her life, even if she is now with Perri who by the way I think you need to post that photo I took of you" he smirks, as I scroll through my photos and see the photo of me and Perri on the first day in the studio, the day where everything changed, or at least started to change.

I post the photo of me and Perri messing around in the studio, and post it, dreading the comments that were bound to come. Sam and Jordan like the photo as soon as it's posted, both of them commenting heads that get hundreds of likes within seconds, almost as if people were waiting for this moment to be confirmed. I delete a few photos of me and Louie, changing captions on the ones that had some heartfelt quote that I didn't need to be reminded of anymore. My eyes scanning over the comments of people asking if me and Perri were an item, if we were an item why was he still being seen with Emily out and about.

I scroll over a post from a London news forum, my eyes reading the words and heading a thousand times over, Sam peering over my shoulder to look at what I was reading.

Perri Kiely aged 24 and Emily Jordan's aged 22 confirmed their relationship and their break up within months, some insiders calling it an off and on fling. Perri Kiely has been spotted with upcoming music artist Ava Mae (last name pending) recently and has also been spotted at Perri's apartment in Essex, some people spiralling rumours that the two have moved in together. Neither Ava or Perri have confirmed or denied their relationship just Perri posting photos of Ava on his Instagram story, our first source to the two of them being together. However, it seems that recently Perri and Emily have been spotted together on more than one occasion. Tonight Perri and Emily were seen heading to a restaurant that they spent most of their date nights in whilst Ava is seen at fellow Diversity star Sam Craske's flat with a couple of the Diversity members. Is Perri playing with two hearts, are three hearts going to break? More to come when we have more information.

"You're fucking joking me why is he with Emily right now? That's what he was too fucking busy for?" Sam shouts, his hands flying up in the air making me drop my phone onto my lap from the sudden noise and actions. I look over and Jordan who is shaking his head sympathetically, his lips pursed together almost as if he was scared to say what he was thinking. "Sam calm down" Warren mumbles, as he scans over his own phone, the pictures of Emily clinging to Perri's arm catching my eye. "Well, I think I'm not the only one when I say I'm confused at what the fuck is going on" Mitchell whispers, and for once I agreed with what he said, what was going on?.

"I'm ringing him" Sam states, standing up from the sofa and placing his phone to his ear, pacing up and down whilst you could hear the phone line ringing, part of me hoped Perri didn't answer the phone, but part of me hoped he did just to hear what he had to say. Right now Perri had managed to make me look like someone who didn't know what was going on, someone who looked stupid, but also managed to make himself look like a player or a cheat, and I was happy to say that I didn't think either of us were them things, this was a game, but it was game I had openly got involved in, something I was willing to do, but reading this news articles and feeling the pain and the jealous feeling fill my stomach I wasn't sure I wanted to play his game anymore, I didn't want to play this game anymore. I had fell for Perri, I had feelings for him, the silly little things had made me fall for him.

"Why the fuck are you with Emily right now? Your girlfriend is right here with us? What the fuck bro" Sams voice booms through his flat from the kitchen, making me play with my hands in my lap, Warren, Mitchell and Jordan's eyes all placed firmly on me, almost as if they were studying me for a reaction I wasn't going to give. "Nah bro you're going to break her heart" Sam shouts, and I hear a cupboard bang, he was really wound up. "Yeah well I suggest you get your fucking ass here and explain" he shouts, as another cupboard bangs and the door opens.

Sams brown eyes meeting mine, his jaw clenched from anger. "Fancy taking Ope out with me?" Sam asks, his voice a lot calmer from seconds ago. I nod my head, standing up from the sofa and walking out of Sams flat, Ope and Sam following me from behind as Perri texts me.

I wish you hadn't of gone to Sams.