T-thanks...

Jeremy's POV:
"Check the stage, and parts room first. They're your main concern" Mike explained. I checked and they were all in their spots. "Now quick, wind up the music box!" This is too much stress. Why in the world did I pick this job. I heard what sounded like a child saying hi. "Mike there's a child here can't you hear it?" I asked worriedly. "That's no child..." Mike said. There was banging noises coming from the vents.

Mike's POV:
Stupid Balloon Boy. I shove a mask in front if Jeremy's face. "Put it on, quick"
He put it on and I did the same. I heard the thudding in the vents go away. I took off my mask and quickly checked the hallway. Stupid Foxy..

Jeremy's POV:
I heard a bell and I got really scared. "It's ok kiddo it's just the 6 am bell. Our shift is over" He ruffled my hair for the second time. He's just so HOT. I wonder if he's single...

Mikes POV: When we walked out it was raining. Jeremy only had a short sleeved shirt in and jeans. I noticed he was shivering, handed him my umbrella, and I saw him get a text.

Jeremy's POV:
I felt my phone vibrate and I checked it. Both my parents were texting how I shouldn't even come home and I found myself crying. I knew my dad was a jerk but my mom..she was so sweet.
I felt suddenly warm and I noticed Mike was hugging me and he said,"I saw the texts..how bout you come to my place?"

Mikes POV:
"S-sure" I walked him to my car. I drove to my house. "Miley!" Doll yelled and hugged me then looked at Jeremy with a glare.

Jeremy's POV:
"Who's that." The girl hugging Mike said. "That's Jeremy he works where I work and he can't stay at his parents anymore." "Well get him an apartment or something I don't want him here" Hearing that tears welled up in my eyes. So Mike is dating someone....great. I sighed and looked at my feet.