Get out!

Dolls POV: Hahahaha Mike is such an idiot. I thought driving home. I checked my pockets for my phone but couldn't find it. I must have left it at Mikes. Shit! I drove faster and pulled in.

Mikes POV: I was waiting close to the door for Doll. I already packed up all her stuff too. I heard the door open. "Mike what's all this?" She asked innocently. I hold up her phone and she looks at her texts.. "Um, about tha-" "OUT DOLL NOW!" I cut her off. "It's because of him isn't it?"

Jeremy's POV:
"It's because of him isn't it?" I glared at her. "No its because your a dirty slut that cheated on a wonderful guy named Mike!" I yell. I cover my mouth. Did I just say that? Doll glared at me and said,"Watch your back Jeremy. I have allies" and with that she smirked and left.

Mikes POV:
Did Jeremy call me wonderful. Jeremy scratched the back of his neck. "S-she's not actually sending people after m-me is s-she?" He stuttered. "I don't think she will. But whatever happens I'll protect you. That's what friends do."

Jeremy's POV:
"That's what friends do" My heart shattered with that sentence. "Jeremy are you ok?" Mike asked worriedly. I noticed I was crying. Doll is going to send people after me..."M-Mike?" I asked. "Yes?" "Will you always protect me?" I ask with tears in my eyes. "Whenever you need protection Jere!" He said and ruffled my hair. "M-Mike? Do y-you have an extra b-bed?"

(IM PROUD OF MYSELF🎉🎉)