Eight

After Hans and Elsa had finished kissing, Elsa was giddy and felt relieved that it happened. She had been waiting years to find that spark again, and now she found it and was determined to never let it go.

They sat together finishing their lunch and every so often Hans would lean forward and kiss her once or twice then let Elsa go back to eating.

"I'm not a bad person, am I? For... Cheating on my husband?" Elsa asked and when she said cheating she looked like she ate something bad.

"No, no. You're not a bad person. You need to be happy and if your happiness is with me, then so be it." He said, laying a hand on her cheek and wanted to kiss her but she stopped him for a second.

"No one can know about us. Not even Leo." Elsa said, watching as he nodded. "I mean it, Hans. If anyone was to find out... I don't even know what could happen to me."

"I won't let anyone find out, and if someone does, I won't let them hurt you." He said, rubbing his thumb pad across her cheek and smiled at her. "We can start a chapter together here." He said and kissed her forehead.

~~~~~~~

Leo, Helena, Hans and Elsa all sat together at dinner with their bellies full, and their glasses filled with wine, only now Elsa wasn't drinking much, she had enough for the day. Hans watched Elsa every so often, watching as she'd bite her lip, then mess with something on her hand then looked up at Hans and blush, going back to messing with her hand. When Elsa and Helena were all distracted by Leo talking, Hans quietly and unnoticeably tapped Elsa's foot lightly, making her jump then glare over at him briefly before looking back to Leo.

He wasn't being very discreet, Elsa thought and wished for a moment that Hans could hear her thoughts.

"It's getting late, my love." Leo said to Helena, holding her hand and gave it a small squeeze. "We should retire to our bedroom." He suggested to her. She nodded, stifling a yawn and said goodbye to Elsa and Hans. "Goodnight, you two." Leo smiled and winked over in their direction. Once Leo and Helena were away Elsa glared over at him.

"Did you tell him?" Elsa asked him, standing up from the table but held eye contact.

"What? No!" Hans said and stood up from his chair, making Elsa back up just a little. "I told you, I won't tell a soul." He muttered and walked around the table. He was only a few inches from her while she slowly took steps backwards, feeling this intense pressure come over her.

"We should go to sleep." She said, hitting the stone wall and took comfort against it. Hans was only inches from her, he kept looking into her eyes but then every so often he'd look down at her lips. "Like Leo said, it's late. So we should-" She started but Hans leaned forward, kissing her a few times then let go.

"Do you still want to go to sleep?" He asked against her lips then moved to her neck, kissing from her ear down to the dip in her dress. He smiled against her neck when he heard her breathing pick up, to his surprise she even tilted her head a little to give him more access.

"We shouldn't-" She muttered but stumbled with words. She wanted him, wanted this but didn't think it was right to do in the dining room. "We shouldn't be doing this here." She whispered. He drew back from her, looking at her for a moment before he picked her up into his arms with her squealing.

"Elsa, darling, you can't be squealing. Guards will think I'm hurting you." He muttered and began to walk with her in his arms towards the staircase up to their bedrooms. "If anyone asks, your legs hurt, or you're not feeling well. Whatever you want." He said and she nodded, feeling like a child being carried in his big arms.

On their way up they happened to get a few weird looks from maids but they smiled politely and kept to their own business. Once they reached Elsa's door they only had to answer once to one of Hans' friends, they went with the excuse she wasn't feeling well.