Chapter 15

Continue...

Lisa-Now follow me.

Y/n-Ohh ok.

(Y/n went after Lisa.)

Lisa-Here is the conference room.

Y/n-Ohh-(Lisa cuts Y/n's words.)

Lisa-Shu, they will hear us.

Y/n-Ok(Y/n and Lisa started to whisper to each other.)

Lisa-Now you saw the conference room so now come with me downstairs.

(Y/n pov.)

(I don't want to go downstairs, I want to know what they all are talking about, but this dumb ass Lisa is so annoying she is trying to take me downstairs with her🙄.)

Y/n-Umm Lisa, I think I have to go to the toilet I was in a hurry. (I started to act like I want to go to the washroom.)

Lisa-Omg, I will show you the toilet in the downstairs maid toilet now come with me quickly.

Y/n-I don't have that much time.

Lisa-Ok then there is a toilet on the left side.

Y/n-Ok I will go there, now you go downstairs if not the main maid will scold you.

Lisa-Is it ok if I go downstairs?

Y/n-It's ok now go.

(Lisa went downstairs.)

Y/n-Yes now I am free from her now let's go and check what they are talking about in the conference room.

(I walk towards the conference room door and secretly hide and listen to what they  are saying.)

(Y/n pov end)

(In the conference.)

Rm-As you can see boss, Got7 has a high power of weapons than us if they come up with a fight with us then we don't have any quality weapons to attack them.

Jin-We has to make a plan.

Jimin-Yep.

Jungkook-Got7 is our main enemy so yeah we have to fight with them without failure.

(Y/n pov)

(Who is this got7?🤔)

(When I was listening to what they are talking about, at that time someone shouted behind my back make me flinch.)

V-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!

Y/n-(I turn around and saw the guy name V standing in front of me.) Me-(V cuts Y/n's words.)

V-OHHH THIS IS YOU HUH WHAT WERE YOU LISTENING HERE? 

(I just got scared because I know now he is angry and he is screaming like a monster I even looked at the conference room and I saw everyone staring at us 0_0...   oh god, I am doomed. At that time Jungkook just got up the walk towards me and....)

Jungkook-(He slaps across my face😭) HOW DARE YOU, LISTENING TO OUR CONFERENCE !! (He started to scream like there is no tomorrow.)

J-hope-Jungkook calm down.

Jungkook-JUST SHUT UP HYUNG, I WILL DEAL WITH HER!!

Y/N-Please(I started to cry because of the fear that has gotten into me.)I will never do this please leave me.

Jungkook- NOW COME WITH ME!!!

J-hope-Jungk-(Jungkook cuts J-hope's words).

Jungkook-NOW SHUT UP HYUNG. (He just take my hand and pull me with him to a room)

(Y/n pov end.)

(Jungkook pov,)

(How dare she was listening to our conference, She is a trouble maker I will suffer her until she learns a lesson.)

Y/n-What is this room?

Jungkook-This room is your punishment room

Jungkook-This room is your punishment room. (I proudly said it to her.)

Y/n-No!! 

(Jungkook pov end.)