- pouring.

It was a sunny Monday, and Bin had a free schedule today. He decides to text Yejin early in the morning, knowing she's only preparing for her schedule now.

- 'Yejin-ssi, are you going to finish early today?'

Immediately, he got a response.

- 'Yeah, around 4:00 this afternoon. Why?'
- 'I'll clear my schedule for you if you really need me *^^*'

- 'No, it's fine. I just wanted to go somewhere with you hehe.'

- 'Ohh, really?'
- 'Where?'

- 'It's a secret. Meet me at the cafe if you wanna knoww,, :P'

-'Why is it a secret? :<'
- 'I'll be there at 4:30 then haha '

Bin chuckled to himself, thinking about how fun the afternoon would be.

A few hours later, Yejin had finished her hectic schedule and went back to her apartment. It was already 4:15, but Yejin hadn't even gotten ready yet. "You know what, I'll just go bare faced today." She muttered, annoyed. "It's a waste of time anyway." Moving fast, she took her towel and rushed to the bathroom. Once she finished her bath, it was 4:25. "Aishh.. Why'd I say 4:30? I'm already going to be late!" The actress fussed. One of the things she hates the most are people coming late to appointments, whether it be herself or others.

She quickly chose her outfit; a floral bell sleeved blouse paired with jeans and white sneakers. Grabbing her little sling bag, Yejin ran as fast as she could to the elevator. She pressed the button with the number 1 and frantically tapped her foot on the floor. Ding! The elevator ringed. The doors open wide, and the woman sprinted to the cafe. It was just around the corner, and she saw the sign in her peripheral view.

Meanwhile, Bin was sipping his Iced Americano while waiting for his close friend to arrive. He bought coffee for Yejin as well, seeing as the trip was about an hour long. The cafe was almost always empty because it was fairly new and not well-known. The two were regulars at the place, coming whenever they have free schedules. It was convenient for Yejin, since it was near MS Team's building.

Looking up from his phone, Bin saw Yejin coming inside. "Oh, you're here!" He exclaimed. "Did you run all the way here?" He asked knowingly. "Yep." Yejin replied in between her ragged breaths.

"You could have just told me that you were going to be a bit late. I wouldn't mind waiting for you." He replied, dumbfounded. "You know me. I don't like being late." She reasoned.

They hop onto Bin's car, and the long drive now starts. Yejin turns on the radio, and 'Marry You' by Bruno Mars is played. "Oh, an English song! Do you know what it means?" Bin smiled, dimples showing. He doesn't say anything, rather he just sings along with the song. "Wahh, you know the lyrics!" She gasped. "But do you know what it means, though?"

He hummed. "I don't know what it means." He said. But contrary to his response, he smirks, as if he knows something. "Ya, I know you know the meaning." She crossed her arms. "First it was the place where we were going and now it's this. Why are you keeping so many things from me today?" Yejin pouted. Bin chuckled. "Just wait, I know you'll be happy once we get there."

"But whyyyy?" She whined, stressing the question. "I wanna know now."

"Pssh. You baby." He teased. Yejin sticked out her tongue. Bin wondered how a 38 year old be so childish. Seeing her actually sulk, he switched the radio to bluetooth so that she could choose from her own play;ost from her phone. "Here, I don't think you like the songs on the radio." She smiled again. "Thanks." Yejin connected to the car's speakers and was blasting 'Here I am' by Baek Yerin.