- rain.

Yejin had just gotten off work, exhausted. Right on cue, a notification popped up on Yejin's phone.

- 'I'm tried. Drinks in your house?'

Yejin replied instantly.

- 'Okay! Meet you there then.'

Taking the elevator, she then walks to the parking lot, and unlocks her car. Yejin turned on the engine and drove to the house.

After 15 minutes, she arrived at the place. Looking around for a while, she didn't find Bin.

- 'Where are you? Did you arrive yet haha?'

"BOO!" exclaimed a voice from behind her.

"AHH!" Yejin yelled, crouching for protection. Seconds later, she realised who was behind her.

"Were you scared?" Bin laughed. "I brought the drinks." he holds up a plastic bag, overflowing with soju bottles.

She groaned. "Kim Taepyung, someday. Someday, I'll get my revenge." Yejin jokingly pointed an offended finger to him.

She pulled out the keys from her coat, unlocking the door.

Bin looked at her funnily. "Can't you just put in the passcode?"

"Oh." Yejin just realised what she did. "I guess old habits die hard."

They went inside the living room. Though he's been here more times than he can count, Bin still feels nostalgic when remembering their first kiss in this very room.

"Wait here, I think I need to take a shower first." said Yejin, taking off her coat and handing it to him.

"Shall I join you?" The moment the words came out of his mouth, he regretted it. He was met with her sharp gaze.

"Not today, Bin." she winked, already walking towards the bathroom.

"But why?" he asked, pouting. Yejin didn't look back, so as to not get spellbound. 

"I'll be quick!" she yelled from afar.

After 5 mnutes, she already managed to finish taking a bath. She got out of the shower wearing only a robe, and her walk-in closet was in her bedroom, meaning she had to pass by the living room.

Yejin scurried as fast as she could to the bedroom, but it was not use. Bin saw her, face reddening a little. It was like seeing a goddess run to her throne. 

He shook his head, as if shaking off all erotic thoughts of her away. "Aish. Kim Taepyung, get a grip!" he muttered to himself.

Yejin finally came back to the living room, wearing an oversized white tee, with comfy shorts as her bottoms. "Sorry if I took too long." she uttered and smiled lighty, embarrassed.

"It's okay."

"I'll go get the soju glasses then." Yejin sprinted to the kitchen and came back with the glassware.

As soon as she sat down and placed the soju glass down on the coffee table, Bin poured a drink for Yejin.

"Thanks." she muttered, drinking it slowly.

In return, Yejin poured a drink for him. Immediately, he drank it quickly and let out a groan, feeling the effect of drinking liquor hastily.

"Aigoo. Did Binnie had a hard day at work today?" she teased, pinching his cheeks.

He nodded, upset. "Only you can relive my stress." he grinned, dimples showing.

Yejin pecked him on the lips. "There you go."