CHAPTER 5-Snapchat

I apologize in advance for the pov switchings that happen in this chapter but they needed to be done lol. Thanks for reading:)

Feel free to fangirl in the comments over anything you want;) no one is stopping you lol!

MATTHEW'S POV

"Shawn Mendes everybody!" I yelled to the lovely world of Snapchat. We were on the side of the stage, behind a curtain so the fans couldn't see us yet. They didn't know Shawn would be performing for them. However, if anyone in the audience was watching my Snapchat story- which they probably weren't because Aaron Carpenter was singing to them- then they would know Shawn was there.

"And Archer the awesome!" My best friend shouted as she popped up from behind us. I looked over at her with a smile and she smiled back before playfully sticking her tongue out at me.

"The lovely couple!" Cameron shouted as he ran by, grabbed my phone that stopped recording when it was ripped out of my hand, and ran away with my device.

"We aren't a couple!" I shouted feeling pained inside before running after my soon to be beat up friend if he posts that video to my Snapchat story.

I wish we were though.

ARCHERS POV

"Oh you and Matt are a couple?" Shawn asked politely.

"Oh no we're not. We're just such close friends that everyone likes to joke around with us," I quickly fended before tucking a strand of hair behind my ear and looking into his brown eyes. "What about you eh? Got any special lady?" I asked as I nudged my elbow towards him.

Why did I ask him that? We aren't even close like that! Oh gosh...

A pink blush settled over Shawn's face before he quickly said "Oh no no no, I'm Pringle, it's kinda like single, but hungry."

A cheshire smile broke out onto my face, "Did you just use a Michael Clifford reference from 5 Seconds of Summer?"

His blush deepened it's color before he shyly replied, "Yeah, I did."

"Welcome to the Awesomeness Squad, started by the one and only Archer the Awesome!" I shouted throwing my hands in the air.

He laughed at the sudden change of mood before asking,"Is your last name really Awesome?"

I laughed and put my arms back down, "No but I wish it was! I just always say Archer the Awesome because my last name is literally so hard to pronounce I can't even say it right! Heck, I don't think the person who came up with it can even say it right!"

We both shared a laugh before we soon changed to the topic to his obsession for muffins.

✱♡♡♡✱

MATTHEW'S POV

"Dude just tell her how you feel," Cam told me seriously, talking about Archer. I had finally caught up with him after what felt like a mile of running around behind the stage and in private hallways meant only for people on the tour and the employees. He had accidentally ran into a bathroom and that's where I had cornered him in at.

"I can't man, you don't understand."

"No, what you don't understand is that your best friend looks at you the same way you look at her and it drives us all crazy that you two don't see that! Matt, I love Archer!"

I think my heart just sunk in my chest.

"I love Arch. She's like a sister to me!"He continued and I let out a small breath of relief. "I know that you love her, I know that you've known her longer, and I know that you would treat her right so that's why you need to suck it up, stop being a wuss and woo her over before someone else sweeps her off her feet!" He held out my phone to me, "Kapeesh?"