Part three

Dear Alex

I felt wet when I woke up my eyes being so painful to open the darkness in the room my body feeling so fragile.
I thought I was drunk I couldn't remember much.
Till I look around the slightly lit room the huge bed I was laying in the bright white sheets. The scent of fresh lavender filling my nose.
The white wardrobe and desk area all with black features of flowers all dead looking and picture frames with no pictures inside.
I was so confused where I was my breathing started to get heavy I looked down at myself seeing I was still in my party dress yet my hands were tied up.
I pull at them and I know I can break free they don't hurt my legs are free to move I am not chained down. I am fast to notice theses things.
At first i didn't understand why you tied me up like that my body free and my hands only slight tied.
But it's because you knew I couldn't escape.
I pull at the robe pulling apart my arms falling down my sides my body feeling so weak I can barely lift myself up most of my strength now gone from pulling the ties off.
"Good you are awake" I jump when I heard your voice then seeing you sitting so casual in the arm chair to the right the light from the curtains coming in to you only highlighting small parts of you.
Then my mind went wild and I remember seeing you. you pulling a cloth Over me.
It didn't take me long to think what was happening.
I screamed loud so scared of you. You looked so scary just sitting there not being able to se you well. Yet your cut from your lip shinning in the small gap of light.
I jump up from the bed my body falling down to the floor my whole body feeling weak.
"Evelyn be careful" you say sounding actually worried coming to me trying to help me up
"Don't fucking touch me" I whisper as your face is close to me
"It's the effect from the drugs you need to sleep more then you will be okay" you say so normal like it was normal you had drugged me.
You picked me up I had to let you I was so weak tears fall down my fall and fall on to your shirt.

I push myself away from you once I am on the bed jumping to the opposite side.
"Water is there drink it up" you tap your fingers on the top of the glass to the side of the bed smiling before leaving. I watch you the whole way until I am left alone.
I curl myself in a ball and fully let the tears fall down my face till I can't stay awake anymore.
When I wake up again my body feels better my head isn't in pain anymore.
I rub my dried up tears in my eyes my mouth dry from crying so much.
I look over at the water you and left for me the day before not wanting to take it.
You might of drugged it.
But I am so thirsty my body needing water I drink every last drop.
I slowly take my feet to the end of the bed slowly putting my weight down holding on to the side of the bed.
I slowly adjust to the weight of myself and walk over to where you were sitting and to the window.
I needed to know what was outside. The bright light almost burning my eyes now lighting up the bedroom I was in.
I look out the window to Just see a huge river maybe even sea.
It was so blue so quite. It was almost dead when I fully looked.
"Good you are standing well the drugs have fully worn off now" I jump back turning to see you holding a tray full of pancakes and fruit normally I would love that but I felt disgusted it had come from you.

My body tenses when you walk closer into the room I pull myself behind the chair wanting to somehow protect myself from you.
You sit the tray on the desk area then slowly walk to the bed sitting down facing me.
You stood out so well against the bed the bright white sheets and your all black outfit against it.
You always wore dark clothes. I always wondered why. But I think it was because you were so dark and dead.
You smile at me like a real Pity smile you didn't look scary in a way.
"Why am I here" I almost whisper I tear falling down my face
"To be kept safe" you say your smiling now leaving
"I want to go back home" I say louder this time anger flowing in me
"You can't and you won't" you say now walking to the tray of food effortlessly taking a Berry and putting it into my mouth.
I stand around the chair now standing closer to you.
"Please take me home I won't tell anyone about you. Is this for money my father can give you money" I say walking closer to you tears falling down my face I felt so weak
"I won't take you home ever I don't want your money. now eat your breakfast" you smile and tap on the tray and slowly leave the room.

I walk over to the tray of food anger flowing in me and I smash the tray I watch as all the food fall to the floor. I watch as the glasses smashes I see the glass on the floor and want to feel pain part of me thought if I am hurt you will take me home.
How I was so stupid.
I take my socks of and step my bare feet on the glass I don't even hesitate all I can think about is hurting myself.
I watch as the glass sticks in my feet the blood dripping on the floor I scream the pain now setting in my body falling to the floor my hands falling into the glass.
I watch as you hurry in you actually looked worried for me you picked me up and I screamed louder. I hated when you touched.
Then I passed out from so much loss of blood.

When I wake up again I am back in the white bed. look down at my feet as the are in wet bandages my hands in the same.
And I cry I cry so much.
I still don't know if I was crying from the pain or knowing I was stuck knowing you had me.

Thank you for reading as always!
Hope you like this letter type style this is what the book will be.
It will always be from Evelyn's POV to Alex
Xoxo