Chapter 34 Erika

Manon woke her up bright and early the next day. Ever since she started break, Erika slept in as much as she could but Manon was always an early riser. It wasn't until her aunt promised to stop by a coffee shop first that Erika got out of bed. Throwing on some sweats, she made herself presentable enough to go to the shoppes. 

"Come on sleepy head." Manon rushed her out the door.

"I'm coming. But you can drive. I was serious when I said I needed coffee." Erika shuffled along, tossing her the keys to the G wagon. 

Manon was on a mission. She kept her promise and got Erika's soy latte but then pushed her into every dressing room they came across. She handed her dress after dress in every designer label she could get her hands on but Erika wasn't impressed with any of them. She didn't care for designer tags, instead, she loved the little shops where she could find cute and unique pieces to add to her impressive wardrobe. 

After several fails, they finally went to Erika's favorite boutique. They searched the racks but it was Manon's turned to be unimpressed. 

"We're not going to find anything here." She sighed, sorting through a rack of tops.

"I always find something here." Erika came to the shops defense. 

"For normal clothes but we are talking about THE dress that is going to make an art teacher want to paint you." 

Erika winced "You just made it weird."

"Yeah..." Manon grimaced. "Moving on!" She moved on to tall rack full of long silk and chiffon dresses. Erika started at the other end and searched as well. She didn't know what exactly she was looking for but she had a feeling this rack had the prize. 

"E!" Manon exclaimed, making Erika and several other shoppers jump and stare at her. "This is the dress!" She held out a champagne sequin cocktail dress with a plunging neckline. It was stunning but way too flashy. 

"I don't know, Manon. There's no way I could pull that off." 

"Nonsense." Manon was already pulling her to the dressing room. "Just try it on." 

"Fine." Erika gave in, grabbing the dress and ducked behind a curtain. 

The damn thing fit perfectly. The fabric hugged her curves, making them more pronounced and the dangerously short skirt showed off her long legs. Erika shyly pulled open to curtain. Manon gapped at her. 

"Fuck E! Your tits look amazing!" She jumped up and adjusted the strap. 

"Manon! People can hear you." Erika shifted uncomfortably.

"So what. Own it!" 

Erika looked at herself in the mirror. She didn't look like a quiet 18 year old anymore. The woman looking back at her was mature and sexy. 

"You're going to make me get it aren't you." Erika looked at Manon. 

"Yup." Manon closed the curtain on her so she could take it off. 

Great...