Chapter 1

Drawn by me please enjoy!!!
-6 words

     “Izuku you damned demon! How many times do I have to tell you to clean up your blood after I beat you? I’m getting tired of telling you!” my father yells at me as he throws me in the newly made pool of blood. I stagger as I stand up and grab a damp towel to clean up the blood.

     I clean the blood the best I can without wincing and crying. Once the dark red substance is cleaned I wash the towel, manually, seeing as I wasn’t allowed to use the washing machine. I hang the towel to dry on top of the shower and make a mental note to take it off once it’s dry so I don’t get extra beatings. I walk to my little area with a torn and tattered beach towel as my blanket and a pillow that’s pretty much dead.

     I lay down in my little corner of the room and cover my little body with the rag of a blanket. I let soft tears flow down my cheeks as blood flows from my open wounds. I wrap my tail around my waist and comfort myself in my wings hiding myself from the world. I slowly drift off to sleep and nightmares take over me. I shudder and cry silently in my sleep and wake up in the middle of the night. 

     I limp into the bathroom and fold the now dry towel. I put it away on the rack and cleaned the few drops of blood I had gotten on the floor from my still bleeding wounds. I walk down into the kitchen and check what time it was. It was around 3 in the morning so I decided that since my father woke up in two hours I’d prepare his breakfast and his coffee. 

     I get the coffee pot running and I grab eggs, bread, butter, bacon, and sausage to start his breakfast. I place the bread in the toaster and set that for 2 minutes. I then get going on the eggs, bacon, and sausage. By the time I hear my father getting up his food is done and I make his plate. I pour him his cup of coffee and set them both down at his seat at the table. Father walks into the room and sees breakfast ready. He grunts and yawns, throwing me out of the way so he can eat. I got him a fork and he ate the food without a second thought. I go into the kitchen and wash all of the dirtied dishes and place them into the drying rack. I then clean the kitchen and grab my father’s empty plate from the table. 

     He had gone upstairs to go change for work. I shudder in fear. The look he had on his face was worse than usual. He looked utterly pissed and deadly. I make sure everything is spotless in the kitchen and clean up the dining room. I walk into my little corner and cover myself in my raggy blanket.

     “Demon brat,” my father yells from downstairs. I scurry over to him, forgetting to place my blanket down as it hangs off my bony wing. I looked at him and he was holding his punishment tools. Right now he had his knife in his hand and a belt in the other. He beat me with the belt and cut me over and over again with the knife until my vision was fuzzy. “When I get back I want this blood cleaned and you gone.”

     He leaves out the door throwing his weapons down and walking to his car. I stand there in shock and disbelief. Had I been useless? Did I do something wrong? Where am I going to go? What’s going to happen to me? I’ve never been outside. I’ve never seen anyone except my father. By the time I'm done worrying it's around 8 in the morning. I let out a breath and clean up the blood shaking from my bloodloss. My breathing becomes heavy and my vision becomes fuzzy. I grab all my things and stumble out of the house into the bright outdoors. I stumbled around until I passed out in an alleyway. 

     When I wake up I realize there is blood all around me in a small puddle. I sigh and realize that I can heal myself. He can’t get to me. I went to heal myself and then I heard someone walking into the alley. I flinch and, since it was still light, couldn’t hide. I wrapped my shaking wings around me and started silently crying. I feel a hand rest on my wing softly and I flinch bringing myself as tight as I could until an immense pain went through my body from the stretching wounds. I open my wings showing the stranger the horrible state I was in. I huff and puff as I struggle to stay awake. My vision was blurry and all I could see was a skinny blonde man who had on a white baggy shirt talk into some black box thing. 

     “I’m bringing in a kid. He looks about 4 and he’s bleeding to death. Get a room ready,” the man coughs as he changes into a really buff guy and he picks me up. I shiver in fright as he holds me, fear is the only thing keeping me awake.

     “You can’t go to sleep kid. You’ve got to stay awake. We’ll be there in no time I promise.”

     I sign with the few sign language words I know. I fine little bit. Be better little bit heal self with power. I shakily sign and his eyes widen. “I’m going to take you to a hospital. They will take care of you there. Do you have parents?” My eyes widen and I start crying. I shake profusely as we touchdown in front of a huge building. It had sliding glass doors and there were a bunch of people crowding outside with a bed on wheels. “I’m going to give you to these people to help you heal, okay? I’ll come visit once they say it is okay for me to see you.”

     I be fine. Power heal once sleep. Wake up, use power and heal. I signed but you could barely read what I was saying since I was shaking so bad.

     “You can’t sleep yet little one, you need to be patched up,” he says as he sets me down on the white bed. The white silky sheets immediately started to turn a red color. I look at all the people and start to break down under the stress of the people. I pass out to yelling and being pushed around on the bed.

1126 words

This book is inspired and dedicated to depresso_espressofam please go and check out their books! They are an amazing author!