Salty Tears

Soyeong Pov:

"SOYEONG!!" My father called

I walked down to our living room to notice my mom and dad siting together with a paper in my dad's hands..

"What's the meaning of this?" My father asked handing me my grades

"I'm just failing two classes and have a few B's and C's, I'm still passing" I say

"No!" He sternly said

"Your mother and I don't work early everyday till late at night just for you to go to school for a few hours to slack off. You need to go to school and get good grades for a good job since you don't help out around here at all" He spoke

"I don't help out?!" I say getting angry

"I have to take care of myself and this house every single day! And stop acting like you own a million dollar business when your just a fisher men and mom only works at a restaurant longer than she should."

"But you don't work 12 hours a day, make sure to pay all the bills, or make sure there's food in the house now do you?!"

"Of course not, because I don't have a job since y'all won't let me get one saying you need someone to be home. And even if there is food in the house it's always me cooking for y'all" I try defending myself

"Soyeong, that's your responsibility. It shouldn't be that hard" My mother spoke

"And being loyal shouldn't be too hard now shouldn't it" I spoke with poison in my words before going back to my room making sure to slam the door

3rd Person Pov:

A loud crashing sound echoed through the house as Soyeong pushed every thing off her desk. The girl then went to sit on her bed to ponder her thoughts.

"Why is my life like this?"
"Why am I like this"
She thought to herself..

Soyeong was frustrated and needed some fresh air, so she left her house to walk to the nearest beach. It was very dark and chilly but she could careless. Soyeong sat on the cold sand and stared out into the beach, she didn't notice it before but she had tears rolling down her face. She wiped her tears and continued to stare at the ocean in front of her, she wished she could just walk into the water and disappear.

A splashing sound was heard, but Soyeong thought it was just the waves so she ignored it...

Quietly and carefully a sly siren lifted his head out of the water to get a better look at the dark figure on the shore. He got closer and closer till he couldn't anymore without the sand feeling like hot coal agents his skin. He looked at the dark figure and his eye's widens, it was a girl. His heart crumbled when he saw the girl's tears rolled down her cheeks. He couldn't kill her...not now.. His heart skipped a beat when the girl looked his direction, but he quickly ducked back into the water not wanting to be seen.

The worried siren then rose out of the water again to check if the girl was still there, which she was. He looked up at the sky to notice slight orange and reds peaking through, indicating that it was morning. The siren figured that the girl hasn't slept yet so he decided to help.

He swam as close as he could to the shore without getting caught and started to sing his soft melody. It was so soft it sounded like a whisper in the wind, but was clear enough to be heard as a song being sung. He figured the girl heard him as she started to get drowsy and hugged her knees to her chest, slowly drifting off to sleep.

After a while Soyeong started to feel dizzy and her eyes felt heavy before she finally closed her eyes and fell asleep right on the beach..

*aaww their first encounter :)