Chapter 1

Excitement stuck the class of 1-A. Class had only begun when their teacher, Awaiza Shota, had given them news that they would be training in a new training facility that had been recently built.

"Now before we can leave you must all go change into your-"

But before Awaiza could finish his sentence, the class was already running down the halls to change into their hero costumes. The students knew how Awaiza could be so they wasted no time in changing. In less then 10 minutes they were all outside of the UA building, all getting more and more excited by the minute.

As the bus pulled up to the school, the students all got on and quickly got seated. Once Awaiza boarded the bus, he thought back to what Mic had told him the day before.

.
.
.

"I dunno Sho, I just have a bad feeling about you taking them to the facility tomorrow." Mic said worryingly to Awaiza.

"You have nothing to worry about Mic, they now how to defend themselves."

"I know but-"

"You have nothing to worry about." Awaiza assured him.
.
.
.
Awaiza let out a small huff remembering Mics worry. He ran this thumb over his scar under his eye. Nothing bad will happen he said in his head, trying to convince himself that it wouldn't end up the same as their first trip.

Oh how wrong he was