7

Blaze

I opened my eyes to be welcome by the glistening waters parallel to where I'm standing. Teka, asan ako?

I was supposed to be inside my room sleeping and now I'm on the shoreline of a beach??? This is creepy.

Lumapit ako sa dalampasigan, hinayaan kong maabot ng tubig ng mga paa ko. The water felt calming yet strange. It was like whenever I made contact with it I can feel a burning sensation.

While the waves made loud splashes, I heard a voice calling out to me.

"Blaze..."

Hinanap ko kung san nanggaling ang boses, pero naguguluhan ako, it seems like the voice was scattered and was coming from different directions.

I lowered my head onto the water, trying to shake of the voice off my head.

"Blaze."

I heard it again, this time it was full of something that I can't quiet explain, Fear? Pain? Sadness? Its was a whirl of emotions and it sent goosebumps all over my body. Why is it calling onto me?

"Kailangan ka namin."

I froze, the voice earlier changed. Now it was Kaia's voice speaking. What in the world is happening??

Unlike the voice earlier Kaia's voice is coming from the deep waters. "Blaze, tulungan mo kami." 

That sentence alerted me. I ran and dove onto the water. 

She's in trouble, I need to save her. 

I swam deeper and deeper but the weird thing is that I'm not running out of breath. But despite that I continued to swim. Then a I saw a cave.

"Blaze." Kaia's voice called from the inside. Kaya lumangoy ako papasok. Then I saw 6 ore of lights. Each of different size, but they all have the same faint yellowish color.

I was about to touch one of them when I saw a pair of big red eyes. 

The next thing I knew, I felt a sharp sensation in my lungs and I found myself reaching for the surface wanting to breath air. There were bubbles coming out of my mouth. 

And the darkness engulfing me as I slowly sank.

Habol hinga akong bumangon, panaginip, panaginip lang ang lahat!

I was trying to control my breathing because I was on full panic. I rested my hand on my chest and started doing deep breaths. 

Then my eyes went searching for Kaia and when I saw her at my bed still sleeping, I felt a little sense of ease. Buong akala ko, kung ano nang nangyari sakanya.

Bumalik ako sa pagkakahiga pero hindi ko pinikit yung mga mata ko. The dream seems so real, and it even seems like I'm feeling the sharp sensation up until now.

Pinikit ko ang mga mata ko pero hindi ako dinalaw ng antok pabalik.

The creature with the red eyes has been implanted in my mind, what is it? I don't know but it gave me a dark aura, I saw the intention of death and destruction in its eyes.

Napabuntong hininga nalang ako. Hindi ko din alam kung ilang oras akong nakahiga at kung kailan ako dinalaw ng antok. 

Kaia

Nagmulat ako ng mata ng makarinig ako ng mumunting katok. Tumambad sa akin ang puting kisame kung kaya't mabilis akong napabangon. Sa pagkakatanda ko ay kulay rosas ang kisame ko.