Chapter 1

Oh hiiii! alright, my names Olivia. Olivia Calder. That's right. Eleanor Calder's sister. If you don't know who she is, well she's Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend. You know? of the international British/Irish boyband One Direction. Well, I'm a huge directioner. WAYYY before Eleanor and Louis started dating. Since they're solo auditons for X-Factor. ok, this is my sisters story on how she met Louis, then we'll get to my story.. of you know who... alright. PROCEED.

*Eleanor's POV*

The first thing I see is a million people screaming. OH RIGHT! I'm at a concert! One Direction! As I'm standing up, I hear 'The tears stream.. down my face' and I immediatley know it's Louis's solo. I look up at him, and it almost seemed like we made eye contact. I didn't think of it. Well the concert was amazing! Olivia had as much fun as me. As we were leaving, Olivia, being the weird goofball she is, she runs into the middle of the street because it's raining and she's just awkward. I look down for 3 seconds to check my phone, because I hear my phone ding. *text message from Mom*

from: Mom

dinners on the table, be safe. love you xx

to: Mom

tanks momma bear love you too xx

Just as I finish sending that message I hear a scream and a squeal of car breaks. I look up and Olivia is laying in the middle of the street. As I'm running over to her many other people are surrounding her. When I finally make my way threw the circle of people around my sister, I see she's fine just laying there in shock. I get her up and her arm is bleeding pretty badly. The people that almost hit her come out of the bus and run over to us. I didn't realize who they were until I heard that British accent. I look up and standing right before me if no other than Louis Tomlinson himself. I couldn't beleive it for a second.. so I looked deeply into his eyes. I heard an Irish accent and I broke our gaze to look at Niall Horan. I'm surprised I kept calm when I realized Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan were standing in front of me.

'Oh my gosh, Louis.' Niall says half crying.

'Its gonna be alright. Are you her sister? Come on to the bus we'll help you guys get it to stop bleeding.' without hesistation, I nod, take Olivia's hand and pull her on to the bus. When we get on the bus, I see a very worried Harry, Liam and Zayn. Before they realize us, Zayn says 'What do you think we hit!? What if its an old lady!?' I come in and sit on the seat in the bus. Liam says running over panicking 'is she ok?! does she need medical attention?! I'm so sorry love! Please forgive me!'

'Im fine, I really am. But do you think you can lend me a band-aid? Or maybe some stitches?'

Harry leans in on Liam's shoulder 'hello Love, sorry about that. I'm a terrible driver.' Harry says handing over a rag, and 3 bandaids.

'whats your name?' Louis says as he walks on the bus with a smile on his face. 'Well I'm El-'

'Eleanor.. and I'm Olivia' Olivia says cutting me off.

'Thats quite a scratch, love. Do you need further medical assistance?' Liam asks a little worried.

'No no, I'm fine. I'm a tiny bit shocked One Direction... almost hit me with there tour bus, but it's a once in a life time oppurtunity.'

'So your thankful that we almost hit you?' I hear Niall say from the back of the bus.

'Well duhhh! isn't it clear I'm a huge

directioner... along with my sister!'

Olivia says referring to our One Direction bags, shirts, and shoes.

'wait... were you at the concert?!' Louis says running in from the other room.

'YUP!' I say popping the p.