13) her?

"they say I killed my parents, they convince you and you leave as they walk out the door, one turns to me holding chains and a callor saying pet. The other had a gun and a crown but darker then your grandmothers." I say and he leaves and comes back with a picture.

"Her" he ask showing me the girl in my dreams.

"Yes, do you have a recent one." He nods and leaves. Oh my god of I'm correct he knows the person who introduced my dad to the woman, the person who killed my parents.

"This is recent" he says I look and start hyperventilating, how dose he know her. Dose he know about what she did.

"Moon, calm down." He says holding my hands. I dig my nails into my palms scared. He grabs my hands trying to open them.

"Release, or you'll be punished." He growls I release the hold.

"Babygirl please, don't shut me out talk to me." He says sitting down with me. I explain how I know her and James gets mad.

"She's dead" he says standing up.

"Mother" he yells I jump up and hide under the couch.

"Yes son" she says. They start talking but I cant hear anything.

"Mrs stone please come out." Dan says why dose he call me that me and James aren't married.

"Babygirl please." James says, I try moving back more but I hit a wall.

"Nightlight, come out please baby." He begs, I hate when he's sad. I crawl out of the couch and see James eyes wattery.

"No dark don't cry." I say crawling up to him.

"I'm ok baby. You just worried me." He say pulling me into his chest.

"I looked over and you were gone, I didn't know what happened." He says I hug back tighter.

"Daddy, I didn't mean to worry you. Your mom don't like me, I got scared. Please don't hate me." I say I can't handle him mad at me she just scares me.

"I'm not mad light, I promise." He says and we stay there for a few more minutes.

"I love you dark." I say he kisses my head and pulls me closer.

"Daddy" I question and I get slapped in the ass.

"Mmmm" I moan he picks me up and teloports.

"Dark" I wine I hate when he dose that. He laughs and puts me in a big purple tinted truck.

"We're going to watch some races, don't cum." He says buckling me in. Dan starts the car and the whole back seat vibrates.

"Ready" james says with a evil smirk.

"What do you.......mean....." I start he turns the music on and the bass hit my clit like a speed vibrator.

"D...dark.." I moan him and Dan smile.

"Go ahead and scream babygirl, no one will hear you. But it will feed my desire to rip someone head off when we get there." He says blasting the music. We get there in 30 mins and my legs are shaking.

"Daddy, please." I beg I have a bad feeling and I can't fight back like this.

"Not now moon" he says, he called me

"Sorry" I say and stop he continues walking.

"Hey cutie, I can sence you want something special." He says and groops my body. Damn it I can't do this.

"Dose this feel good" he says kissing my neck he hits james mark and I fall.

"Oh, you like that, so let's have a little fun shall we." He says taking me into the bathroom. I'm fucked, and I can't fight back.