Chapter 5

Tzuyu's POV

It's her birthday yesterday I hope she receive my present and use it. "Tzuyu, Chaeyoung is on the line.." my mom said and I just went down to talk to her. She's my bestfriend she's been helping me a lot and I love her because of that.

(Tzuyu)(Chaeyoung)

"Hey, I send some videos and picture of Soojin.. She was jaw dropping beautiful in her gown.."
"I know, She's like you Chae.. Short but beautiful.."
"Ohoho, Tzuyu.. You have to look at her yourself.. She matured and her body is awesome.. You'll drool at the view.."
"Yah! You already have a girlfriend you byunChae.."
"Hey, I'm only saying the truth buddy, So yeah Mina is here.. bye.. Just look at her pictures.. You might get jealous at some of it but.. I don't care.. Kidding. I love you bye.."

"This cub seriously.." I mumble and get my phone upstairs. I open my phone and look at Chaeyoungs sent pictures. "Wow. She's beautiful.." I mumble while looking at her pictures. She wears a gown that is perfectly fit to her body.

The other pictures are her pictures in bikini. "Chaeyoung isn't joking when it's a view that'll make you gay or straight.. It's drool-able.." I mumble and continue looking at her picture. The last part was her and a guy. They look happy together.. 'Is she straight now?'

"Tzuyu, Soojin's downstairs go down if you want.." Mom said and went out of my room. I went out of my room and look downstairs. I look at her in flesh. She grew taller and her physical structure is so good. I continue looking at her but I know she won't see me.

Flashback

"Tzuyu-ahh look, I made this myself.." she said as she hand me the bracelet that she made. "Soojin, Happy birthday, but let's stop this.." I don't want to say that but this will keep you away from danger Soojin-ahh. I'm sorry this is the only way I can think off.

I look at her and she was breaking inside I know it. "What?" she ask me one more time because maybe she just misheard it. "I said let's end this. Let's break up." I said and leave her in our shared apartment.

She run to me and hug me. I want to hug you back but I can't. "Please, tell you have a surprise for me. Where's the cake? Don't you have any presents?" she said as she pull me closer to her. "No, I don't have. This is not a prank at all. I already get my things. The apartment is all yours." I said.

She went upstairs and I run to the rooftop of our apartment. Seconds later I saw outside looking around hoping she'd see me but walk inside our apartment lifelessly. I'm sorry Soojin but I love so much to the point that I'd rather make you hate me than seeing you be hurt by her.

End Of Flashback

If it's not because of her I think were still going strong Soojin-ahh. I miss you so much but I don't want to face you because I'm scared that you'll hate me more. I'll tell you everything in the right time Soojin-ahh..

Minutes later she already went out and I go down the stairs to see her leaving in her motorcycle. 'I said to her that, that thing is dangerous.'. "Why don't you spend your new year in her house? I bet Jungs would like that. Your her assistant now right?" Mom said and I just nod.

Flashback

"Tzuyu-ah, We already settled the problem with her you don't need to be scared of Soojin getting hurt anymore..." Mrs. Jung said. They are now here in our house the day before Soojins birthday. "Thank you Mrs. Jung. I'm sorry for breaking your daughters heart.." I said but she just shakes her head.