Chapter 13

Royal agreement                                       

Place UnderSwap

Error's Pov:

two weeks later after last chapter.

I's it now week when I came from hospital. I thought that nothing will change but oh boy how wrong I was. First of all When I wake up I notice that I'm in MedicTale #1. Then after i was talking with Blue and Nightmare almost every Sans from 'good sanses' came to me to apologies for what they done to me in my life. Classic adn Dream wre two of them that apologies most. And i notice someting different about Red. He looks scared everytime Blue looks at him. I don't realy want to know what happend on theyr meeting but One think i know for sure. Nobody trust Ink now.

Funny think. I don't blame him for hurting me. I said i would forgive him if he will out of my sight for at least two months only when he can show up is when someting important happens. I'm now in UnderSwap making breakfast. I notice that Blue is starting to by lazi as Classic, and Carot he is Carot.

Funny now I remember one incident that happend when i was in MedicTale.

flashback

I was reading book named 'How to Kill you worst enemy.' for some unknown reason when Medic came and ask me oddly specific question. "Ah Error your awake." "Yup Awake as always." "Can i ask you a question." "Sure." "When i was scaning you my soul scaner was reporting me that you have someting with your tongue. Do you know what it is." 

"My tongues are perfectly fine." "Do you mean your tongue." "No i mean tongues." "Anyway can you open you mouth i need to check you throat." I nod and open my mouth. "Ehh you need to place out your tongue." I look at him and said. "Ok. ok just dont freak out." "Why would I freak-. Ahhhh. What the hell, kill it with a fire or someting." "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" While Medic was scared of mi five tongues I watch as Blue fell from chair and almost die from laughter.

end of flashback

I'm now doing someting to eat because i wake up with low magic so i need to restore it. I just turn of stove and place pan to sing when i hear Blues phone ring on table. "Hmm. Alphys three missed calls i gues I pick it up and told her that he is still asleap.

This is house of two sleeping skeletons who calls.

Heres Alphys and who are you.

Ah Alphys commander of Royal Guard. I'm friend of Blue and Papyrus.

Can i talk with Blue then.

I'm sorry But Blue is now lazi as Papyrus and it didn't seemt to wake up in any moment.  Do you want to tell him someting

Yea tell him that he had training so I hope he came.

If he will not wake up to 12:00 AM i will wake him.

Thanks. Only what's your name?

That. Isn't important right now.

Ok weirdo.

Bye lizard.

Wai wha-.

*peep*

"Well now time to eat." After i said That fresh cam to Blues house like we were in 90' comedy show and even the fake comedi laught was heard. "Whaz up broski." "Why everytime I want to have peaceful morning you have to show up." "Because your my brah. And i wana talk with my broskimoski." "Can you be fucking quiet Blue is sleeping adn Carot is still drunk for some reason." "Oh yea." "Why the fuck you and Geon do smirk when I look ol called Blues name?!" I try to said as quiet as i can." "Oh We just think that you like you friend more than ever."