Chapter 19

New member of family

Nightmare's Mansion

thirt person pov:

"So what will we do now?" Dust ask. "What about we throw a party for our selfs." "Thats actualy not bad idea horor." Cross said. "And we get totally drunk here." Killer exclaim. Error and Blue look at each oter and start laughing.

"Whats so funny?" Killer ask. "Nothink nothink. It's just fo funny that you think you can make us two drunk." "I bet you will be drunk in end of party and Blue will fall first." Killer said. "Ok after party I'll remind you that you owe me 200G." "Why?" Killer ask.  "Because this little satan made spice in on Chrismas party the eggnog with 'Hardcore Whisky.' And now he carries a whole bottle here." Error told.

Killer gulb little scared. "T-that doesn't mean he can take lot of it right?" Horor ask. "Oh he can take loot of it. I saw him drank the whole bottle of that whiski with straw like it was some kind of soda." "Realy?!" Nightmare ask.

"Yes I magnifisent sans is professional alcoholic after i pick up Carot from bar for twelfth in one month. And take two shots of vodka everytime. I still hate him for this." Blue said last part under his scarf. "Well I'll go and buy more alcohol and someting to eat ok." Error said and everyone nod and he teleprt away.

I'n mansion was tottal silent for good minute before Horor broke it. "So you and Error are official cople." Blue nod. "Who knows about you to?" Nightmare ask. 

"Well Classic and his brother plus their frisk., then i think almost every Chara and Swap frisk because when we were in Undertale Original jumps and almost assasinate Error with hug. Then Edge and Fell. Carot i think. You guys and I think that Ink and Dream realized it in some point." Blue tells. 

"Well I'm going to ship it." "Killer no!" Everyone shouts. "Killer yes." "We will stop here I'm not your babysitter but your Boss. So let's start before Error show up." Nightmare exclaim and everyone  preapered for party.

some time later.

"Phew. All done. I wonder why Error didn't show up. Do you think that he have some problem or-." "I'm here bitches!" "Error language." "Blue let him be. We will say this type of language after we make our selfs drunk as hell. Nightmare said and wave his hand

"Let's just start. Shall we."

4 hours later.

"And thats why Ink is avoiding my Anti-Void." "Hahaha." Everyone laughs. "You *hic.* You realy trap him there without his 'broomie' for a month." Killer ask. "Yea i remember that. When he came back The first think he said was. "Blue! You have so many colors on yourself." "Hahahahah." "Thats *hic* just hi*hick* hilarious." Horor said taking another beer.

"Hmm i think you have enough." Error said and took Horor's beer from his hand. "Will will have enou*hick* when i said. And stop taking it from my hand you black*hic* freak." "First that was rasist. And second Now i will make sure you will pass out." Error said and hit Horor on his head and he passed out."

"Error. Gave me a minute I will just take last sip, and *hick* and then i will go. . . to. . sle. . ." And then Nightmare pass out.  The only one left and not drunk was of corse Error and Blue. "Well remind me that Killer own me 200G. Blue said and Pick up Nightmare Cross and Killer that was somehow on fridge.

"Blue do me a fawor and put Dust and Horor to their rooms." Blue nod and pick up two drunk skeletons and take them. After both of them were done they sit on couch in living room.