viii

Chaewon opened her eyes to a garden. She was sitting there alone... or not?

The girl from her last dream appeared again. The one with her face. Carrying a tray of tea and cups. The girl then sat across her and poured tea on the cups.

"How was your meeting with the Prince, Princess? Did you have fun?"

Knowing she's not actually talking to her Chaewon just waited for her body to respond. Chaewon's lips was stretched to a smile and sighed dreamingly before speaking. "Oh he's a gentleman. He really is worthy of being a prince and you know what? Everything he does is making my heart flutter."

All those words were said while she was looking straightly to the latter's eyes. Chaewon thought they are really pretty. Herself continued talking by asking the girl "How about you Mijoo? Is there someone making your heart happy too?"

"I-I don't have anyone in mind Princess" the latter then looked away at her.

Oh, so this is how I look like when I lie huh. I still look pretty though. If only Chaewon can laugh she would as these kind of thoughts cross her mind.

The princess's lips pouted with dismay but still she tried asking again "Mijooo come on, we're basically bestfriends! Like we literally grew up together and tell each other our stories. I promise to not tell anyone just like before."

The latter returned her gaze to the princess. Hesitant is obvious in her face but her mouth opened and started talking. "Well I do have a person who makes me laugh too. Someone who I think everything about them is interesting and maybe close to perfect. Someone who I want to share the sky with and definitely won't mind talking to that person all day." she ended her words with a smile. Chaewon thinks her smile is sad. She wonder why but the Princess looks so oblivious about it.

Chaewon felt her heart beat faster. Was it the mixture of curiosity and excitement or this is something she's about to find out soon?

"Wow Mijoo! You should really realllyyy introduce that person to me. I want to know how she's making my Mijoo this happy. You're literally growing as you speak." the latter instead of answering right away chose to turn her attention to something else.

"I will princess" the tone of her voice was a 100% change to the tone she used while describing that someone. Her tone from earlier was full of hope and was so lively, completely opposite with how she sounds like now.

Chaewon know that look on plastered in the latter's face. She have seen her face like that too. When she found out she isn't actually friends with people who she treated as her friends. The mixture of pain and dismay. Wanting to say something but choosing to stay low and let things go. We have to let go of things we don't have power to hold on to.

The thought made Chaewon sad even not knowing what might the exact reason the girl was sad for.

The princess lifted her tea cup to drink when Chaewon caught a glimpse of her reflection on the tea.

Again? Why am I seeing myself as Hyejoo?
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚*. .* 。゚───

Gowon's vlog is such a blessing 😭 We've seen Yerim, Yeojin, ViVi and Hyejoo in one vlog 💖

Anyway I'm typing the next chapter idk if I'll be posting it later or tomorrow like I'm so lazy to type it.

Anyway (2) this Hyewon 😔💖