More LGBTQ+

*THIS IS ABOUT LGBTQ+ PROBLEMS WITH SOCIETY. IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, OFFENDED, OR TRIGGERED THEN PLEASE DO NOT READ. THIS IS YOUR WARNING SO I DO NOT WANT TO RECIEVE BACKLASH ABOUT ANYTHING SAID.*

So I wanted to bring attention to one of the most open gay men out there. Freddie Mercury was one of the most open gay men of his time. If you don't know who he was, he was the lead vocalist of the rock band Queen. He was a gay man and his fans knew of that. He was a respectful man and not to mention innocent. He was however, the target of hate. He passed away in 1991 of aids. He performed at LiveAid leaving a history of awareness.

The LGBTQ+ community are not objects for your anger. No matter the sexuality or preference of a person, they are still human deserve everything you do. We should not have to go to a pride festival and be scared that we are going to get hurt by someone who does not accept us in society. The fact that America has events for pride but still does not fully support is beyond my apprehension. The people who go to pride just to harm active supporters think about this: if the pride events even exist, don't you think it does for a reason. The fact that people still try and banish pride is just a horrid thought. If straight people get to flaunt that they are heterosexual then that gives us all the same right to express ourselves. Some of the biggest influencers are and open about. Take for instance Rupaul, queen of drag. Jeffree Star, beauty influencer with own makeup line. These are the people that we look up to and even they receive hate and so do their followers.

We are all human, we deserve to be respected. If you think I have left anything out or that I should add something, please DM me.