a beautiful shade of blue

This goes on for about a week. I go to class,do my work,leave. Go to class,do my work,leave.

But then...one day it was a bit different. I was about three weeks into school. I went to lunch and I sat in the corner of the lunch room by myself,as usual. As I was looking around the lunch room,I noticed someone looking at me. Our eyes met for just a brief moment before she turned away. But I couldn't forget those brilliant blue eyes...

                                                                        * * *

After lunch,I continued my day,but I just couldn't get those beautiful eyes out of my mind. The next day,I saw her in the hall while I was going to third period. Our eyes met for a second time,and just like last time,she quickly turned away. I could have sworn I saw her blush but I dismissed the thought.

As fourth hour came,all I could think of was her blue eyes. those beautiful eyes. As I sat at my seat in the back of the room,I almost fell out of my chair. It was her...walking into the room and sitting in the seat right in front of the teachers desk.

The teacher walked into the class and tells everyone to take out there text books and turn to page twelve. She then asked "who would like to read the story for us?". Nobody rose there hand.  The teacher then says "How about you read for us?",pointing at the girl with blue eyes. "Ok..." She says with a quiet voice. As she reads the story aloud,I notice how beautiful her voice is. Her voice was like music. Beautiful music.

I just couldn't get her out of my mind. With her beautiful blue eyes and long silky blond hair. At lunch that day,I noticed that she sat alone,just like I did. I was very tempted to go over and say hello,but I was too shy. Plus, I doubt she would like me.

As the day proceeded,I tried to not think about her,but it was too hard. I tried to doodle and forget but it just didn't work.

The day ended ,and as I was walking home,I herd something...something that made me stop. I stood there and listened hard. It was a girl,screaming. "What the hell are you doing!?" I heard her scream. I dropped my books,perplexed about what I heard. I didn't know what to do. She just kept shouting. "Get the fuck off of me!" I here her scream. Then,without a second thought...I ran. I ran towards the screams. The screams of the girl with the blue eyes.