Guess...

No ones POV

"Do i really look that different? It's me Y/N...🅱️oland." Your eyes grew wide. This couldn't be true, it just couldn't. "W-What? N-no t-that's imposible!!! Y-you look n-nothing like 🅱️oland!!" You feel your heartbeat speed up in fear. This had to be some kind of sick joke, it just had to be.

Then you saw it, you started to tremble as you witnessed this thing changed it's appearance before you. Fist the strange un connected horns, they disappeared. Then the herochromatic B that was engraved in the middle of its face, faded away. His hazel eyes returned along with their round pupils, no trace of the black slits or red color that had overrun them.

This thing now looked exactly like the 🅱️oland you knew moments prior to this things presence. "N-NO!!! YOUR NOT 🅱️OLAND. Y-YOU CANT BE!!" This thing let go of your hair and gently stroked your chin as it planted a soft kiss on the tip of your nose. "Then tell me... what am I to you?" It's voice was calm too calm. You couldn't control your short breaths, your shaking body, or your racking thoughts. What the hell is this thing? What is it?!? "I-...I don't know... A-are you a... s-skin w-walker?..."

A loud laugh stripped of all sanity echoed throughout the dark basement. The thing grabbed your hair and pulled it back, exposing your bare throat to it. You gasped in surprise and disgust as you felt it run its tongue from your collarbone up along your throat, stopping  at the tip of your chin. "Don't confuse me with such a disgusting creature... guess again dear."

"W-what a-are you t-then?..." You started crying, the fear that was coursing throughout your bloodstream was too overwhelming for you to manage. "Shhh... don't cry baby." The thing tenderly kissed your tears away and pressed its forehead on yours. "There is no need to cry... I haven't hurt you... yet..." It stopped pressing against your forehead once you started to suppress your whimpers, the thing lowered its head and returned to your neck. Planting soft, wet kisses along the whole length of your throat.

"W-what a-are y-you?" You stuttered feeling it's hot breath on your exposed throat, an extremely feeling of vulnerability overwhelms you. This thing still had those razor sharp teeth from before... and it was too close to your artery. "Guess again dear." You tried to push the thing away, but when you pressed your hands on it's chest, a low growl erupted from deep within its throat. Making you scared to continue your attempt. "I said. Guess. Again!" You flinched at the sound of its shouts.

Panicking to find a response you shout the first thing that comes to mind. "Y-YOUR A V-VAMPIRE!?!" You feel it smirk maliciously on your throat. "Oh..." It then proceeds to pull your head back, thus exposing more of your throat to it. "Then.. should I try and bite you?" You feel it opening its mouth, panic then sets in as you scream terrified. "NO P-PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!" It's teeth caressed the skin of your throat as it slowly closed its mouth.

"Oh sweetie... Now why would I do such a horrible act? Your too precious to me to just finish without having some fun first." The thing raised its face towards you and stared deeply into your eyes. "Now.. guess again dear." You couldn't hold back your tears and started to cry, the fear was too much for you.

It scoffed displeased at you. "No response I see...you really are an idiot aren't you Y/N? It was obvious from the very start. How unobservant of you." The thing let go of your hair, it got up and slowly backed away, turning towards the old set of stairs that led up to the basement door.

The rigged wooden steps of the old staircase, creaked with each and every one of his step a terrible thought then entered your head... you didn't hear anything when you woke up...W-wait... if these things make soo much noise... then that could only mean that this thing was here the whole time... watching me.

The thing stopped before opening the door, it looked at you and smiled largely, mockingly exposing to you its sharp teeth. "I'll be back in 8 hours... you need rest before we have some fun, after all you did have a heavy day today." You saw it use something red to carve something on the wall, you couldn't quite make out what he was using to do it, but you knew deep within you, that... who ever this thing was... could very well be the very 🅱️oland you thought you knew well...