on the road

I got into the car and played music for my mom. Our favorite song life is a highway, she would always play that song for me when I was younger.

I fell asleep so the ride wouldn't take
as long.

-----

After a few hours my mom woke me up and told me we were here. I got out of the car and looked at the house. It was beautiful, I was speechless.

 It was beautiful, I was speechless

I put my bags inside the house. "Mom how much was this house?" I asked.
"It's cheaper than u think" she added a wink after she said that. 

I don't know why she got a 5 bedroom house just for two people. I picked what room I wanted. I decided I wanted the room with a bathroom connected to it, it was pretty big like the rest of the rooms.

--------

After a few hours of putting my stuff away I went to go ask my mom what's for dinner. She told me she's getting subway. I'm obsessed with subway so of course she would pick subway.

---(time: 1:32)---

Now it's time to help my mom set me up for school, I'm starting tomarrow right away. I honestly want to start a new life, I want to be the person I always wanted to be.

Starting a new school can be scary but it can't be that bad right?

A/N
I'M REALLY HOPING YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS STORY. HAVE A GOOD DAY MY SONS