Vampire Diaries tv OC

Hëlle Magnusdottir Blondish orange hair, little below shoulders. Brown eyes. Vamp. from the very late 11th century. From Norway. 5'2" On and off with Klaus. Sire Elijah. Kinda hippy/bohemian vibes. Tribal tatts on both arms and down the spine.

"The Katerina look alike's blonde friend is looking like she is dying to pounce on you to question you to death

"The Katerina look alike's blonde friend is looking like she is dying to pounce on you to question you to death." The blonde girl said gaily to her companion who smirked.

"Remember the steps?" Klaus asked with a mocking smile. She looked up at him with challenging eyes.

"If you do it right, why do I have to bother remembering?" He chuckled and they started moving as the music started. To the strawberry blondes slight displeasure she did, in fact, remember how to move in sync with the music and she didn't step on Klaus's feet not even once. She glanced over his shoulder to the look at the group who was gawking at them earlier and rolled her eyes.

"They don't look that smart. Maybe you just have gotten compliant with age." She said with teasing wide eyes. Klaus looked down at her, glaring.

"Don't try to be cute, Hëlle." She gave him her most beautiful smile and batted her eyes as she twirled into the next person's arm. She blinked as she got settled and recognized whose arms she was in.

"Now who are you?" A dark-haired, blue-eyed man smirked at her. She looked at him unimpressed.

"Hëlle."

"Cute. What's your real name?" She laughed at that and tossed her hair over her shoulder.

"If you don't believe, that's not my fault. Anyways, why would I tell anything to a person who tried to kill my family?"

"Yeah, I'm not believing this whole 'you're a Mikaelson' thing. I know for a fact that there are only five originals and sweetheart, you're not one of them."

"Yes, but you don't have to be related to be family, darling. Maybe I was adopted?" She teased.

"If you were, you weren't turned with them. We even have the cave drawings to prove it." Hëlle raised an eyebrow.

"Wow, amazing. Everyone knows that millennium-old drawings drawn by scared villagers, always tell true tales. Brava." She said, snarkily. The man tightened his grip almost painfully on her but she just looked at him bored.

"You must be truly young judging by how pathetic your attempts to threaten me are. If your idea of a little bone squeezing is your best intimidation tactic than I cannot wait till I can show you mine." Hëlle grinned and easily broke free of his grasp. She did a little curtsy as was courtesy of the end of the dance before walking towards a waiter with champagne. Her little smirk remained as the blonde from before, stalked away from Klaus. He watched her walk away before he noticed Hëlle staring at him with thinly veiled amusement. He walked towards her with a shake of his head.