;first serious relationship (HC)

- At the beginning he thought it would be just another one of his 1 month relationships he messes up.

- After all, he's had so many people leave him he wouldn't be surprised if you do to.

- He didn't have in mind a longer relationship than usual.

- That all changed when he realized that everything was just getting better every month that passed by. E

- Every month he's gotten happier, and so have you.

- You both have been through a lot, from jealousy to arguments, that would have ended the relationship right away.. but it didn't happen to you guys.

- No matter what, he always came back. He knew when he was in the wrong, and he always apologized to you when you were right.

- He was a complete softie, and would never want to lose you because of something he did.

- He was shocked how in love he was with you, He couldn't believe he has what everyone wishes they had, Love.

- Others can notice a difference in Steven, like Kitty. She notices he's being so much more cleaner, and so much more sweeter to her.

- He always asks Kitty questions about what kind of gifts he should buy and what kind of dates females might like.

- He always talks about you to Eric. And Red. And always defends you when Laurie is being a bitch.

- He was happy, there's no lie about that.

- He's even thought about moving in together. He's tired of being in the basement. He wants to start new, with you.

- Sometimes Steven thinks about all the things you had to overcome to be this great couple you're today and he couldn't help but be grateful for that

<><><><>

I had lots of fun writing this. Remember daily updates! Comment, Vote, and Share <3