;matching

Request : "Can you do one where Y/N is Jackie's Elementary school bestfriend and moves back to point place from hawaii and runs into the gang at the hub. She then meets hyde and they instantly click"

<><><><>

"Uh huh. So you'll be coming by 5?" Jackie says with the biggest smile on her face.

"Haaa! In your face Fez." Kelso yells at Fez's face. Fez pouts. "You have the IQ of my toothbrush." Hyde scoffs at Kelso, sipping his soda.

"Great! I can't wait. See you there." Jackie hangs up.

The boys look up at the same time. "Who was that, Jackie." Micheal asks, putting the pieces of the board game on the table.

"My childhood friend is coming back to point place from Hawaii!"

"Ooooh, I heard Hawaiian girl's are sexy." Fez smirks, being the perv he is.

Kelso giggles.

"Stop being weird Fez. Act normal when she comes. None of your 'I'm a lonely guy who wants sex all the time' Act."

"Burn!" Keslo yells.

<><><><>

When y/n came to the hub, Jackie ran to hug her. She didn't expect her to smell so good and y/n started styling her natural hair a lot more better. She smelled like coconuts and her hair had tight curls.

She styled a Led Zeppelin shirt with flare jeans. Hyde almost choked on his soda seeing her. "Holy shit." He mumbled.

"Hyde.. is she your soulmate?" Donna leans in to whisper to hyde.

Hyde gets up from his seat and walked over to the entrance to where Jackie and Y/N were.

"I'm Hyde." He says, staring at her hazel eyes.

Y/N chuckles with a confused look. "We're matching." She grins, looking at his outfit up and down.

Hyde keeps staring at her, not knowing what to say.

"Well damn Hyde, just open your legs already." Micheal mumbles to Fez.

"Isn't the woman supposed to open her legs.." Fez asks confused.

"With the way he's acting, He should be the one to open his legs." Eric rolls his head back laughing.