;movie theather

Very light smut 🥺 I apologize. 💕

<><><>

"Y/N! Move!" Fez's looked down at you, his eyes narrowed and making a shoo hand motion.

"Geez, Fez. Why are you in a rush for." You rolled your eyes, pulling your legs in so he can walk in the skinny aisle to sit down— placing a huge tub of popcorn in his lap.

You straightened up, reaching over for some only to get your hand smacked. "Ow! Fez. Why are you so moody! You have the whole tub to yourself. Give me some."

"Nuh uh. Everyone always wants something from foreigners but never want to give."

Hyde taps your shoulder with his small popcorn bag. You smile. "Thank you baby."

He kisses you're head as you grab a handful.

"Not so much- You know what, whatever." Hyde gives you the whole bag and throws his arm around you.

You chomp the popcorn away and Hyde gives a faint smile, his hand traveling to pinch your hip as he pulled you closer to him, throwing your legs over his lap.

"We're hereeee!" Jackie squeals as she sits next to Hyde with Kelso by her side. Eric passes through so he could sit with Fez since Donna was stuck at the radio station.

"Move your fat legs." Eric says aggressively to everyone sitting down.

"Hey, Y/N, is this the movie with your favorite Actor?" Jackie leans in as the lights are starting to dim in the theater. You nod. "Helll yeahh! The one and only." You giggle. Hyde looks at you and raises his eyebrow.

"You know, i'm starting to think Y/N is more in love with that actor than Hyde." Jackie turns to Kelso.

You could feel Hyde tense up next to you, as he has his adorable little sad face on.

The six of you were mostly quiet for the first half of the movie, too entertained with the craziness to talk. Fez ended up falling asleep next to you.

You usually loved when Steven made little jokes when the two of you watched movies. it made the experience more enjoyable. But this time, your mind was completely focused on the gorgeous man on screen, so you replied to his comments with simple one-word answers. After a few times, you noticed this really began bugging him.

You smirked, placing your head on his shoulder as you watched your favorite actor strip off his shirt. "He's so fucking hot."You Reached over hyde to say to jackie.

Jackie giggles and goes back to watching the movie.

You expected him to roll his eyes and make a sarcastic comment, but he was silent, his body stiffening under you. You bit your lip, about to admit it was all a joke, when you felt it. His hand tightened around your thigh.

When he began lightly massaging your thigh, you knew he was doing it on purpose. His fingers trailed further up, his cold ring causing shivers to form.

You were wearing your summer shorts, so you shivered when he moved the light cotton material slightly to the side, before sliding a line up your slit.

"Hyde.. what are you doing?" You whisper.

"Nothing" He shrugged, You bit your lip as his long fingers began moving up and down.

You were thankful for the fluffy blanket covering your bottom half, keeping your Hyde's actions from anyone's view.

"Steven.." You warned softly.

"Be quiet." He whispered to you..

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗛𝗬𝗗𝗘 𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦 🎉