Chapter 5: Aanamia

Seven years have passed:

Mavis leads the surviving Fairy Tail members to Tenrou Island.

"Ok, I think that's everyone," Makarov said.

"No it isn't," Wendy retorted, "Where's Blue?"

"What do you mean Blue?" Jet asked.

"Who's Blue?" Droy wondered.

"I'll explain that later. Look for someone wearing a long black coat with a silver spear," Makarov ordered.

"Can't Natsu, Gajeel, and Wendy use their Dragon Slayer senses to find this guy?" Jet asked.

"Well, our senses have temporarily dulled. They haven't been in use for seven years. It'll be a while before we're back to normal," Wendy explained.

After about an hour of searching, Blue was still nowhere to be found, "Where could he be?" Wendy asked herself.

"Hey! I found something! It looks like the tip of a spear!" Alzack called. Everyone ran over to him and they see what like the sharp end of Reginleif. It was buried under layers of sand.

"Stand back everyone, I'll try and blow it away," Wendy said. Everyone backed up. Wendy took a deep breath, "Sky Dragon's Roar!" She blew out a huge gust of wind and the sandhill was blown away immediately revealing Blue who was still unconscious. Wendy ran over to him and checked for a pulse, she let out a sigh of relief. "He's fine. Someone splash some water on him, he loves water."

Natsu went over to the beach with a bucket, he filled it up and dumped it over Blue's face. Suddenly, the ocean exploded and a huge tidal was sent toward the group. When it had passed everyone was dripping wet, except Juvia whose body is literally water.

"Eww! What the hell! Stupid saltwater," Blue said spitting. He looked up at everyone, "Why are you all wet?" He asked completely oblivious to what had just happened.

Erza brought an arm down trying to him a good hit on his head. But Blue caught it, "Calm down Erza. All I asked was why you guys were wet. No need to get so violent over it." Everyone was shocked that he had, once again blocked another one of Erza's attacks.

"You were unconscious, so Natsu splashed some water on you. Then the ocean basically exploded and a huge tidal came over and so now we're all wet," Gray glared accusingly at Blue.

Blue chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his head, "Hehe sorry about that. It's just the sudden taste of saltwater caught me off guard and I overreacted. It's fine, I'll just pull the water off your clothes, then Natsu can warm you guys up if some drops are left behind. Just a small warning, your clothes might have salt leftover." Blue closed his eyes, "Water Make: Drain!" Blue created a giant vacuum made of water and it sucked the water from everyone's clothes.

"There! You guys happy now?" Blue asked. Jet, Droy, and Alzack walked up to him.

"Who the hell are you?" Jet asked.

"I'll explain that when we get back to the guild," Blue replied, serious now. Blue took off the glove from his left hand to reveal his sky-blue Fairy Tail guild mark, "you can trust me, I'm a part of the guild."

"Wow it's been seven years since you guys were last seen," Droy said. Blue eyes widened.

"No... no... no... nonononono! GODDAMMIT!" Blue yelled out in a sudden rage. Then he calmed down, "never mind."

"What happened? Why're you so mad?" Makarov asked.

"You'll find out soon enough," Blue muttered in reply.